PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weight Loss the Old Style Way! Part 10. Please read posts 1 and 2 before posting.

Comments

• Knit_Witch
    Knit_Witch Posts: 4,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    DundeeDoll wrote: »
    fried egg sandwich for breakfast before going to whole day meeting in Musselburgh, ignored scone and jam at elevenses, sandwich and fruit for lunch, crunchy salad on train coming home, now waiting for hm sausage casserole to cook.
    knitwitch what day's weigh-in? if today i can have 1 smiley pound cos this morning...
    1 pound loss

Weigh in day is whatever day you like :rotfl:, so Wednesdays for you it is! (off to add the smiley to the list).
    Must use my stash up!
  • Knit_Witch
    Knit_Witch Posts: 4,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    apple muncher … 1/7 :)
    big5 … 4/14 :):):):)
    Carmen … 0/11
    DundeeDoll … 1/10 :)
    Frith … 6/14 :):):):):):)
    gresleyrover … 0/14
    Knit Witch … 2.25/1 :D:T:A
    Monnagran … 0/4
    Sa1sysoo … 0/6
    SIRENS … 6/12 :):):):):):)
    Sue14 … 1/10 :)
    TiredTrophy … 0/10
    zafiro1984 … 2.5/14 :):);)

1 st :j 9.75 lb :):):):):):):):):);):A
    Must use my stash up!
  • zafiro1984
    zafiro1984 Posts: 2,445 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Made a meal plan to last until next Tuesday and went shopping for a few things I needed.
    Soup was on the list for today's lunch but I didn't fancy it when I got home, but I fancied (please don't groan or laugh) some existing cauliflower in the fridge, mayonnaise and sprinkled with garlic. Sounds horrible but I actually enjoyed it.
  • Frith
    Frith Posts: 8,148 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    B - scrambled eggs and smoked salmon

L - no time! Ridiculous 3 days today/coming up

T - beef tagine. All BSD.

Chestnuts in the oven that’ll I’ll eat watching Holby just now.
  • DundeeDoll
    DundeeDoll Posts: 4,898 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Thanks knit witch wednesdays sound good. 2 days to recover any damage done over the weekend!
    sausage casserole was scrummy. 6 sausages padded out with lots of veg. mrpiano and i have polished off the lot over 2 meals!
    pizza tonight - i have been sooo good not polishing off what dd2 left, but mse habits die hard so it's in the fridge for breakfast
    now cooking chicken casserole in the slow cooker for tomorrow.
    exercise today was 30 minutes walk to work; 50 minutes circuits after work followed by 30 minute walk home. tomorrow will be a much lazier day as on hospital campus so no chance of a gym visit.
    MrsSD declutter medals 🏅🏅🏅⭐⭐
  • zafiro1984
    zafiro1984 Posts: 2,445 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Frith wrote: »
    All BSD. Then a handful of chestnuts this evening that probably aren't BSD but I collected a carrier bag full on Monday and they need using up!

Frith:- We have several sweet chestnut trees and I used to collect them to roast but one day I decided to boil and peel them to freeze them only to find very tiny white grubs lurking inside - I haven't collected them since.

Anyone know what to do with medlars, anyone know calorie content? I know you have to blett them but there is very little info online - we have hundreds this year and it seems a shame not to use them.
  • Frith
    Zafiro - I think any grubs were well roasted! Got some quinces to use up too.

B - yoghurt and berries

L - tomato soup in cafe (no bread) as working some distance from home

T - Spanish chicken and a few of son’s chips!
  • Frith
    B - 2 soft boiled eggs

L - veg lasagne (still working elsewhere)
    Was
    T - will be 2 very nice burgers (no bread) with HM salsa
  • Frith
    B - yoghurt and berries

L - white fish and salad

T - chicken chow mein made by son1!
  • Sue14
    Sue14 Posts: 987 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Another 1lb off this week. On Friday I was a bit worried about getting into my work trousers, as I usually have to wear a pair of control pants to help me fit into them, but all pairs were in the wash, so had to wear normal undies, I was really pleased to find that my trousers did up ok, and even felt a bit looser around my legs! :) I've been very good this week, snack-wise, and have mostly had fruit, although I must admit I bought a small box of maltesers, and a small pack of mini malteser reindeers yesterday :o.
    Weight loss challenge 2/10lbs

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport