HSBC (merged)

1392393394395396398»

Comments

• Tillybella wrote: »
    :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j
    I am dizzy with delight!! Got through to Leeds after waiting on the line for 25 mins and was told by a wonderful lady that my acceptance had been processed today and the money will be in my account tomorrow!! Yippee!!!
    Roll on midnight, I will definitely be staying up tonight to check :T :T :T

Amelia you should be getting yours too if they received your acceptance on fri 6th same as me. Lou, only a couple more days for you too!!! Whoop whoop!!

No more self combusting for me this week! (hopefully!)

Thanks everyone for your support this week especially. I shall still be here for a while longer as my second claim isnt 8 weeks old til 31 July so I'll have that to sit out too........

I am as happy as Larry!! lol! Whoever Larry is!!
    :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j
    *Special thanks to the Self Combust Society for their wholehearted support and wisdom, especially the founder members Lou and Trace!*

Sam x

Well done Sam :T

I shall leave my phone on tonight so text me and let me know its in, you never know Amelia and me might be lucky as well, :rolleyes: they may have slipped ours in too joncow received his after ten days(wheres he gone!!!) I did try and get through to hsbc earlier but after an hour on hold, i had to give up as was having trouble doing dinner and listening to the same boring tune over and over. off to have a nice relaxing soak in bath in min so will catch up with you all later.

Congratulations Sam:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :j :j :rotfl: :rotfl:
    P .s could you lend me a fiver now your in the money.:rotfl:
    Its been the longest three months..... success is nearly insight:T ....... Money in account :beer:
  • Amelia36
    Amelia36 Posts: 40 Forumite
    Lou

Looks like me and you will get ours on the same day, hopefully tomorrow but most likely monday, oh well few more days and this will all be over.......... good luck and fingers crossed:rolleyes:
  • Amelia36 wrote: »
    Lou

Looks like me and you will get ours on the same day, hopefully tomorrow but most likely monday, oh well few more days and this will all be over.......... good luck and fingers crossed:rolleyes:

Hi ya

We could still get it thurs/ fri/ sat as well not sure if i can take the wait much more, i ve got so many things that need paying i just want to get on with it and clear some debts. To top it all im £30 overdrawn so will no doubt have another £100 plus charge to come out next month.

Must stop moaning and chill:cool:

Good luck to you

lou x
    Its been the longest three months..... success is nearly insight:T ....... Money in account :beer:
  • Amelia36 wrote: »
    Lou

We could get it anytime really even sunday morning, like joncow

Fingers crossed
    Good luck x
    Im so stressed but its me making myself like this as they have got til next Monday, so can t really complain:rotfl:

***Board Guide note***

As this thread is so long and becoming slow to open I have moved the last week or so of posts in this new thread here...

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=512341
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure