Making cards - Ideas for beginners (part 4)

1149614971498149915001502»

Comments

• Myzdamena
    Myzdamena Posts: 1,713 Forumite
    LOL last time I tried dancing I was in bed for a week :)

Read the spoonies thing before, yes it's exactly like that ... but it isn't all bad as I feel sometimes whatever we 'have' slows us down so much that we can appreciate stuff we never would have before? Or maybe I'm too much a glass-half-full person which has nothing to do with any ilness at all hehe

I hope we all have plenty more spoons tomorrow than we had today :)

*hugs*

I can only hope that soon I have more spoons than I need for 'normal' day and can throw some at some of you

SPOON FIGHT! :)

xxxx
    :j A-well-a bird, bird, bird...b-bird's the word :j
  • elysia2003
    elysia2003 Posts: 5,155 Forumite
    edited 29 September 2010 at 9:17PM
    CT - there's a similar punch to the woodware one here. I have this brand (with 5 petals and more rounded) but it's great and I've had it for ages. Mine has gone through 240gsm card like the site says, but any thicker than that no it won't!

Rusty - Thinking of you.

Myz - I'm like you, I try to see the best in everyone and everything. You have to sometimes.

PONR - I received my dispatch email from the place where I ordered the Tan Mat. Excellent service, I'll use them again!
    I :heartpuls M.S.E.
    :DMortgage Free 18/01/10 13 years and 8 months early on a 20 year mortgage! :D
  • CT19720
    CT19720 Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    elysia2003 wrote: »
    CT - there's a similar punch to the woodware one here. I have this brand (with 5 petals and more rounded) but it's great and I've had it for ages. Mine has gone through 240gsm card like the site says, but any thicker than that no it won't!

Rusty - Thinking of you.

Myz - I'm like you, I try to see the best in everyone and everything. You have to sometimes.

PONR - I received my dispatch email from the place where I ordered the Tan Mat. Excellent service, I'll use them again!

Elysia - thanks for that. I don't know the gsm for the linen card I use, as it comes in a box from the papermill, and doesn't tell you what the gsm is. Grrrrr. Think I'm going to just have to buy a different make one, and see how long I can make it last before it breaks.
    xx
    2016 is the year I am going to find time for me, and cherish the time I spend with my friends and family.
    It is also time to save - Aim £4,000 - So far this year - £230/£4,000
  • Popkins - sorry to hear that you've been feeling bad again - good luck tomorrow at the hospital.

CT19720 - congrats on your card sales - I bet you were really chuffed - more money to buy crafting goodies with!!!

Rusty - I hope everything gets better soon for you.

Addams fab handbag card - love the monochrome theme!
  • savvy
    savvy Posts: 31,128 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Ha ha and you guys sailed on easily to 15K!!! ;)

Here's your sparkly, pristine new thread here :T
    Honorary Northern Bird bestowed by Anselm
    I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure