PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non-MoneySaving matters are not permitted per the Forum rules. While we understand that mentioning house prices may sometimes be relevant to a user's specific MoneySaving situation, we ask that you please avoid veering into broad, general debates about the market, the economy and politics, as these can unfortunately lead to abusive or hateful behaviour. Threads that are found to have derailed into wider discussions may be removed. Users who repeatedly disregard this may have their Forum account banned. Please also avoid posting personally identifiable information, including links to your own online property listing which may reveal your address. Thank you for your understanding.

No longer need EA services.

Options
2»

Comments

• Al84
    Al84 Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the responses! I now feel a bit more confident that I wont have too much of a fight on my hands. What do you think will happen with regards to the home report if I cancel? I would have thought that having cancelled my contract with the EA, I could complete my contract with the surveyor on a one to one basis?
  • sillyhilly
    sillyhilly Posts: 176 Forumite
    Options
    Al84 wrote: »
    You may be entitled to a 14 day cooling off period from the moment you instruct (Estate Agency), up until the time you approve your advert to go live. At this point it will be deemed that we have provided the marketing service and you will no longer be entitled to a refund of the Product Service Fee. In the event that you cancel your advert or any Products and Services and have chosen to Pay Later we will notify any third party who is collecting payment on our behalf to enable them to collect payment of the Product Service Fee from you or, where we have chosen to transfer or assign our rights to receive payment of the Product Service Fee from you to a third party, we will notify them so they can collect payment from you.

Ah, it is PB then...
    https://www.purplebricks.co.uk/terms/service-agreement
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family