Track Santa, the great NORAD website

12345679»

Comments

• Farway
    Farway Posts: 13,217 Forumite
    Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    For those in Southern England, you will be able to see Santa flying in from the west, about1722 hours on Christmas Eve, he will be flying high, and you will need clear skies to see him

Some may say it is the International space station, but children will know the truth
    Eight out of ten owners who expressed a preference said their cats preferred other peoples gardens
  • http://spotthestation.nasa.gov/sightings/index.cfm Dates/times and positions for sighting it wherever you are!
  • crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Farway wrote: »
    For those in Southern England, you will be able to see Santa flying in from the west, about1722 hours on Christmas Eve, he will be flying high, and you will need clear skies to see him

Some may say it is the International space station, but children will know the truth

my boss told me about this and I thought I'd was winding me up if said NASA are going to be making it look like Santa sleigh flying over
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    my Son's eyes just lit up when he saw the space station (tho he thought it was Santa sleigh) that really made his night :0)
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport