Reclaim lost Tesco points: Report your SUCCESSES

Comments

• no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Did you only use your Tesco credit card, or did you use an ordinary Clubcard as well?

Sorry but your estimate of points is incorrect - more like 1 point per £4.00

For example - spend £40.00 in Tesco store pay with the Tesco c/cbcd, points = 50 (forty ordinary clubcard points and an additional ten Tesco personal finance points (tpf) - these will be shown on your receipt.

For non-Tesco purchases it used to be the same but changed - to one point per £8.00 spent - hence £40.00 spent in say M & S gives you five Tesco points (it won't show on a M & S receipt!

Don't forget also - the points relate to retail spending during the points collection periods, transactions like paying off your bill or transfers do not count.
    HTHs
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • Hello thank you for all your tips and tricks but I have go to my vouchers for Tesco and it only shows 2016 un used vouchers?
  • no1catman
    DTE wrote: »
    Hello thank you for all your tips and tricks but I have go to my vouchers for Tesco and it only shows 2016 un used vouchers?

Why do you think you may have more? Do you for example use more than one email address when ordering on-line?
  • Just managed to reclaim £39 vouchers I had let expire, though only by 2 months. Friendly if not obsequious call to Clubcard freephone number, 0800591688.
  • MSE_Sarah
    MSE_Sarah Posts: 327 MSE Staff
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Thanks for all your comments so far. Please keep adding to this thread if you find any unused or lost Clubcard vouchers! We'd love to hear your successes.
    Follow MSE on other Social Media: MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram, Threads, Join the MSE ForumGet the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mailReport inappropriate posts: click the report buttonFlag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • rpg14
    rpg14 Posts: 9 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    £11 I didnt know I had. Thanks :)
  • E13JT
    E13JT Posts: 7 Forumite
    Just managed to reclaim £39 vouchers I had let expire, though only by 2 months. Friendly if not obsequious call to Clubcard freephone number, 0800591688.
    What did you say to them? One of my vouchers expired on 31st May and I'm so upset.
  • no1catman
    E13JT wrote: »
    What did you say to them? One of my vouchers expired on 31st May and I'm so upset.

Have you signed up to myclubcardaccount? I've had reminder emails about ones that were due to expire.

Have you rung them up, to see if they would help, e.g. add the points back on. It's what I did for callers.
  • E13JT
    E13JT Posts: 7 Forumite
    no1catman wrote: »
    Have you signed up to myclubcardaccount? I've had reminder emails about ones that were due to expire.

Have you rung them up, to see if they would help, e.g. add the points back on. It's what I did for callers.
    I called the helpline and they said they would credit back the value of my points but they havent arrived yet :(
  • I just messaged Tesco Customer Service and asked how to get my expired points (worth £15.50) reinstated to my account. Got a reply within 24 hours telling me they had added the points back onto my account, AND that they had found another £3.50 (Which I wasn’t aware of) which was also added back. :j :money:
    Life is like a box of chocolates :think::think:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure