Reclaim lost Tesco points: Report your SUCCESSES

Comments

• One phone call netted me £27 in vouchers. They will arrive early August in time for a double up promotion - very happy thank you :)
  • McTaggus
    McTaggus Posts: 279
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    One phone call today netted me 276 in unused vouchers!! Thank you MSE!!!!!
  • fatfires
    fatfires Posts: 13 Forumite
    I seem to remember that you can reclaim expired vouchers can anyone tell me if this is still the case
    OK so I act like him but my name aint Meldrew ]
    Tony
    :naughty:
  • Thank you so much - I've just had a load of unused Clubcard points doubled to £360!!!! xx
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    fatfires wrote: »
    I seem to remember that you can reclaim expired vouchers can anyone tell me if this is still the case

Do you have a pile of expired vouchers? Could they have previously been rolled over?
    Firstly, give Clubcard a call - please be aware that they do not have access to expired vouchers - except perhaps the last ones.
    Secondly, tell them the dates of the vouchers you have - depending how old they are - they may give you the option of posting them off to Head Office for them to look further.
    So, thirdly, post them with a short covering letter - don't forget your details - sounds obvious but some don't!

NB this 'option' may not still be available.
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • beansy
    beansy Posts: 410
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    no1catman wrote: »
    Do you have a pile of expired vouchers? Could they have previously been rolled over?
    Firstly, give Clubcard a call - please be aware that they do not have access to expired vouchers - except perhaps the last ones.
    Secondly, tell them the dates of the vouchers you have - depending how old they are - they may give you the option of posting them off to Head Office for them to look further.
    So, thirdly, post them with a short covering letter - don't forget your details - sounds obvious but some don't!

NB this 'option' may not still be available.

Is there a special address for H.O. to send them to please?
    :)
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    beansy wrote: »
    Is there a special address for H.O. to send them to please?
    :)

From the Tesco.com website - 'contact us'

By Post
    Please send your letter to:
    Tesco Clubcard
    FREEPOST
    TESCO SCO 5043
    Dundee DD29XU
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • EzeJ
    EzeJ Posts: 8
    Chutzpah Haggler
    Forumite
    I am really grateful to have read this blog about Reclaiming, Reclaim, Reclaim. I usually get vouchers from TESCO but never bother to use them or sometime even when i bring the to the shop, I only remember I had them just after paying for the transaction.
    Although, I get sent vouchers regularly, over the last two years, I have only used a handful of these vouchers.
    I followed the MSE guide and I have been able to find £43.50 worth of vouchers dating back to November 2014 which are still valid. I am really excited about this.
    Thank you guys
  • Just found £1.50 that I hadn't spent. It doesn't sound like much but in the situation we're currently in it's a big help!
  • Hi all new to forum so not sure if right board or not. I've got tesco vouchers but can't work out how I've got the amount. I spent over £7000 on tesco credit card mostly on tesco shopping petrol etc but only got £50 in vouchers I was supposed to be getting 4 points to £ on most things does this seem the correct amount.
    Thanks
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure