Free Beef Jerky sample packs VAT Registered companies only now

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 22 October 2019 at 4:58AM in Freebies (no spend required)
https://www.jacklinks.online/free-samples/

You need to put something in company name box.

sweeandhot-new2-1.png

ORDER FREE SAMPLES

Simply click the button below, fill out your details, let us know your preferred flavour. And we will get some sample packs sent to you. Select the flavour below to feed your wild side!
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• G_M
    G_M Posts: 51,977 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Please add your company VAT Number. We are only able to send samples to a VALIDATED VAT registered business address.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    G_M wrote: »
    Please add your company VAT Number. We are only able to send samples to a VALIDATED VAT registered business address.

Must of changed as I applied when first posted and it wasn't asked for.

Will amend the title to reflect now.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure