New but not new - Year 1 of 5!

Comments

• Gluten free bread too - DD was on the case last night.

I duly requested my next £5 from SB and have also opened a circle account from which I benefitted from a £5 referral bonus. I've been meaning to do this for a while as it is cheaper to cash out from Prolific to circle than it is to paypal so I'm glad I can now tick it off the list.

Nothing much more to report, but of course I shall let you know when there is!
  • pinkypig
    pinkypig Posts: 1,814 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    I'm not surprised you're knackered - what a week you've had. I also feel old and quite tired but I've been mainly sat on my a**e. I got out and got my free roast potatoes though:rotfl:

Nearly the weekend :) xx
    Original mortgage £112,000 . Final payment due August 2027.
    Mortgage neutral achieved August 2020 - 7 years early!!!
  • benbenandme
    benbenandme Posts: 12,175 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    I need to make room in the freezer before I get mine :D
    Mortgage Total: £55,900 / £75,000
    2024 Savings: £2532
  • benbenandme
    I've been meaning to open a circle account too, do you have a referral code please?
  • Betterthanever
    Betterthanever Posts: 584 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    edited 26 October 2017 at 3:37PM
    Yup! I've sent you a link on messenger.

Or

If you download the circle app and when it asks for a referral code put X4Z2Q0 it should let me know that you've joined. Then if you trust me enough to send me £25 that I send straight back to you, circle will also send both of us an extra £5.

Yee hah for free money!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,255 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Would you mind sending me a link? Ta
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Consider it done, beanie!
  • Delurking!

I'm also a returner in new guise. I've dipped in a few times over the last few weeks but decided to sign up tonight. Couldn't believe it when the first post I read was yours. I'd like to thank you for diverting me from Facebook, Instagram and tv for the evening as I've just read your whole 14 pages. Now feeling energized and inspired. So much that I don't want to go to bed but start a spreadsheet.

Whilst typing my eBay app just kerchinged, first sale in years! I'm sure you're a witch spreading good vibes.
  • benbenandme
    Thanks Betterthan, I've had a rare night out tonight so will sign up tomorrow :)

Toadhouse - give us a clue, what were you known as in your former life? :)
  • Hi toadhouse!! Lovely to see you back. It's definitely been the right thing for me to do and I'm glad it's given you a bit of mojo too.

Benben, I'm sure you'll know toadhouse of old but I'll let them determine what clues they give away.

Money wise, £10 hit my account last night from SB and I'm about half way to my next one. Ziffit have sent me £7 and my circle money is in my "money for nothing" account.

And in other news, TGI Friday.....it has been a long week!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure