Mummytogirls - 100 years to be debtfree - I think not!

Comments

• mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Just realised it cant be NSD since ive just booked CP's... doh!!! xx
    Mummytogirls x

• mummytogirls
    Afternoon diary,

Just popping in for a quick catch up to wish everyone happy weekend!!!

Only money thing to report from here is that ive just done the balance transfer for DH's card to my new 0% card. Theres going to be £150 left on that card but we will have enough to move it over onto our other cards so will sort that out.

Its DH's payday so the account looks lovely as it always does on payday :D. Ive done a bit of transferring and out £130 into savings so thats £170 weve got in there now. Just need to get going on the savings and hoping nothing goes wrong to wipe them out!!

Off out for tea which im really looking forward to. Hope all ok, have a nice weekend all xx
    Mummytogirls x

• Have a lovely weekend..
    DFW (08/08) £64,346.53 Gone (02/19)
    MFW (08/08) £118k Gone (09/23)
  • mummytogirls
    Afternoon Diary,

Just popping in for a quick catch up before I collect the girls from school. Only just got back from work so time for a cuppa, bank rec and catch up!
    So its payday today, nothing too exciting to report really. Did my shopping on Sunday anyway so I havent any shopping to do today.

Yesterday I did my meter readings and we are £30 in credit. This is really good for this point in the winter as we would usually be in debit by now. I think the mild winter has definitely had an impact!

Yesterday was NSD1 today is a NSD so far but I am going to aquacise tonight so will need to pay for that. So will be a SSD.

Making a stew for tea so need to get that in the oven when we come back from school. Nothing much else to report really! Hope everyones ok xx
    Mummytogirls x

• mummytogirls
    Afternoon Diary,

Hope everyones ok, its pretty miserable weather here today!

Well I went to aquacise last night, really enjoyed it but I seemed to have hurt my neck/shoulders :(. Woke up at 11.30pm with horrendous pain. Its not bad now so will see how I go on.

Nothing much to report really. Just going to hoover up and catch up on my ironing before I pick the kids up from school.
    My insurance renewal is coming up in a month. So far the H@lifax is looking the best. Will see what Mr S come up with and then make my decision. H'fax are showing nearly £20 a month less which is not to be sniffed at!!!

NSD2 today xx
    Mummytogirls x

• mummytogirls
    Afternoon Diary,

Nothing too exciting to report but keeping up with my posts!!!

Last night we had hm cajun chicken goujons for tea, they were delicious! Tonight im giving myself the night off and doing something quick and easy. Will let the kids choose what they want. I really fancy something sweet so im going to make jam sponge and hm custard!!!

Ive rounded my account down and transferred out 90p, total in there now £5.36. Still stuck on £12 in £2 coins. Considering its NSD3 im not going to be getting any coins! Tomorrow will be a spend day as its the kids school disco and il need to give money for that and I also need to buy some birthday presents for the next 2 Saturdays parties that the kids are invited to.

Think thats all from me anyway! Hope everyones ok xx
    Mummytogirls x

• Hi Mummy,

Hope you're all well. I have one £2 coin in about 2 months...they're like buses.

Have a lovely weekend.

xx
    LBM March 2011 - [STRIKE]Joint Debt £46k[/STRIKE]
    Current Personal Debt £0 :j
    Groceries £152.51/230,Pot Balance £1564.02
    Christmas Savings £200, £2 savings £24
  • Toomuchdebt
    Toomuchdebt Posts: 2,128 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I've spent the last 5 days reading this thread from start to finish and I'm amazed by how much you accomplish and how much you have paid off :)
    Debts Jan 2014 £20,108.34 :eek:

EF #70 £0/£1000

SW 1st 4lbs
  • Afternoon Diary,

I cannot believe it is 6 days since I last posted, too much going on at the moment!!

Livvy, had a lovely weekend thank you, seems too long ago now!

TMD, thanks for posting and commenting on my achievements, we have come a long way to the 'dark' days of 2010!!! Would have liked it to be paid off by now and weve have changed our strategy too many times but this way we enjoy life aswell :D.

So what to report! Ive got another shiny £2 coin, taking my total to £18!!! So pleased with how im getting on with these at the moment. Just rounded down my account so now have £6.10 in my roundings. Amazing how it quickly adds up isnt it. Ive also taken £17 (also roundings) out of my family spendings (we have £150 a month) and put this aside towards the 6 weeks holiday spending money. Im feeling quite rich at the moment :D!!
    We had some snow overnight so DH has my car today as he cant take his bike out when it looks like an ice rink outside. Poor car wont know whats hit it haha!!!

Im out tonight with the girls for a curry so doing freezer surprise for DH and the kids can choose what they want. Ive got a feeling they will want pasta and meatballs which is easy enough.

Before I pick them up I need to clean the bathroom, sprayed it just need to actually do some work!!

Nothing more to report. Will catch up with everyones diaries at some point this week xx
    Mummytogirls x

• OrangeFairy
    OrangeFairy Posts: 2,630 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    hey M2G

I hope you are well.

You are great with this rounding don thing. I collected £2 coins last year for Xmas which was a big help.

I hope you had a great girls night :)

OF x
    Orange Fairy
    House Purchased April 19 :) CC1=? CC2=? DH CC= Mortgage Overpay = £0 Savings = £0 Xmas savings = £0 Weightloss = 0 lb

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure