Quidco Question and Answers

Comments

• jazzy
    jazzy Posts: 1,074
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    If companies are ignoring paying out on legitimate claims they should be barred from using these cashback companies.
  • colsten wrote: »
    Sorry to be dim, do you mean the email has to come from the email address registered with Quidco?

I think it must do as if you try to email from your Quidco account it only gives the general Quidco customer support email (unpublished) which then replies to a users personal email address so ultimately to reach Joseph it has to be not sent from your Quidco account unless the Quidco CS can send the email on to joseph@quidco.com ?
  • Hi Guys, I will need to speak with another team once they are back in the office and have them investigate this further with our network. If you could email me your Claim ID's or even confirmation emails/letter's I will be able to look into them on a much more individual level. We will need to contact our affiliate network for further information and having some specific example's to take to them will really help, especially if we can tell them we have already seen evidence everything has been done exactly how it was requested on site. I do understand its an extra step and not something you guys should have to do, but for the moment we can only pass on the information we have been given by the retailers. I want to assure you we will do all we can to fight your corner!

As for the claims form I'm really sorry to hear that, It seems to be for retailers that have a Parent company" and then a few purchase specific "retailers" attached. I have passed this over to our Tech team who should update me soon.

Joseph thanks for some clarification. It does seem that the problem unwarranted declines have been caused by your affiliate network.

As for examples to give them it seems to be every single applicant for this blighted exclusive cashback promotion so you can choose at random!? Plus the decision after two months when it should have been 90 days.

It seems common sense is missing somewhere, the offer is well up the Swanee and still unsure what’s really going on. What exactly is the affiliate network for this offer? Can they talk, listen, be contacted, find a solution ASAP?
    Thanks.
  • ceredigion
    ceredigion Posts: 3,709
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    . What exactly is the affiliate network for this offer? Can they talk, listen, be contacted, find a solution ASAP?
    Thanks.

I did some digging the other night trying to ascertain who is currently administering TSB's affiliates , came to a complete blank. This suggests that it is administered in house by TSB. I did find a job vacancy for a
    Senior Digital Marketing Manager and a Assistant Marketing Manager
    Which implies there is nobody at home.

https://www.indeed.co.uk/jobs?q=tsb%20Digital%20Marketing%20Manager%20Banking&l&vjk=0d418192bf3f4616
  • When making a claim for declined tsb cashback you CAN now actually select tsb as the retailer instead of a choice of three betting firms.

You still DO have to put a figure that isn’t 0 in the purchase amount box or it wipes the input details and start again.
  • What exactly is the affiliate network for this offer?
    Thanks.

I have a feeling it might be OMG affiliate network :rotfl:

Was not a joke :)https://www.affpaying.com/omg-network

Seem to have changed its name to https://www.optimisemedia.com/
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Organisation Representative
    Hi Guys,

We have been able to escalate this matter with the affiliate network in question. It does appear to have been an error on their part that they are currently working to roll back the declines. I can confirm the checks have not taken place yet, and will go through at the 90 days stated. This was an error on the affiliate network's end, so the retailer''s haven't yet checked these and sent over any declines or approvals.

We are keeping in contact with them until this has all gone through as normal, and keeping a very close eye on it all! At the moment I haven't had word on how long this will take to reflect in you're accounts, but please be assured I will be updating everyone as soon as I hear back about that. Thank you so much to everyone who contacted and raised claims as this really helped us drive the point across to the network and had this looked into with urgency

We can't share the details of any third party network's we work with, as they aren't customer facing and only deal with ourselves as part of the business relationship. Please be assured we are now on top of this and I will keep you informed on any updates we receive.

- Joseph
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Organisation Representative
    As for the claim's forum, My advice here would be most things with a fixed rate, for example "£35 for a policy taken" or "£50 for an account open", would be to put "1" in the value box, as it was 1 account open or 1 policy taken. The wording on claims forum doesn't make that clear at all and it's something I am feeding back

- Joseph
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • Hi Guys,

We have been able to escalate this matter with the affiliate network in question. It does appear to have been an error on their part that they are currently working to roll back the declines. I can confirm the checks have not taken place yet, and will go through at the 90 days stated. This was an error on the affiliate network's end, so the retailer''s haven't yet checked these and sent over any declines or approvals.

We are keeping in contact with them until this has all gone through as normal, and keeping a very close eye on it all! At the moment I haven't had word on how long this will take to reflect in you're accounts, but please be assured I will be updating everyone as soon as I hear back about that. Thank you so much to everyone who contacted and raised claims as this really helped us drive the point across to the network and had this looked into with urgency

We can't share the details of any third party network's we work with, as they aren't customer facing and only deal with ourselves as part of the business relationship. Please be assured we are now on top of this and I will keep you informed on any updates we receive.

- Joseph

Thanks Joseph! Appreciate you finding out what’s been happening and there now seems some resolution in sight.
    Look forward to the updates.:T
  • colsten
    colsten Posts: 17,597
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Hi Guys,

We have been able to escalate this matter with the affiliate network in question. It does appear to have been an error on their part that they are currently working to roll back the declines.

Reality is that they have not rolled back the transactions in error. Moreover, TSB transactions still get declined like clockwork, exactly 2 months after they were first registered.

Quidco, this is not good enough. In fact, it is abysmal.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback