Slimming in to Spring - Slimming World Support Thr

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,816
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    Thank you for sharing your stories p00hsticks & Top Girl.
    Appreciated.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    bubbs wrote: »
    What awe inspiring stories , we will do it :D
    You are all amazing, well done everyone:j:j:T:T:T
    Well i did it, Yes i ahve LOST 5 STONE 1/2LB :j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j lost 1 1/2lb this week :D:D:D

100_8419_1.jpg

So chuffed for you:j:j:j:j:j:A:A:A:A:A
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Ambassador
    Tea
    100_8421_1.jpg

Invites myself for tea:D

• beanielou
    Ambassador
    Put on 1 lb again.
    Thats two weeks running,gone back up to a higher stone level,and leaves me 3 lb away from my 4 stone award:mad::mad:
    Annoying when I was only 1/2lb away 8 weeks ago but family crises and health issues have seen me really struggle,bobbing back and forth over the same 3 lbs. :(Maddening!
    Most embarrassing since my son is paying for this countdown,and I only lost a princely 1 lb since I started it!:eek:
    Only one week left,dont know if I dare ask him to pay for another one:D

Depends how much more you want to loose I guess.
    The 3lb you are away from the 4 stone or more?

• beanielou
    Ambassador
    Bubbs~~Did you make that or is from the Chinese?

• beanielou
    Ambassador
    So 1/2 on for me this week..

I am totally stressed & so not feeling the SW love.

• esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    What awe inspiring stories , we will do it :D
    You are all amazing, well done everyone:j:j:T:T:T
    Well i did it, Yes i ahve LOST 5 STONE 1/2LB :j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j lost 1 1/2lb this week :D:D:D

100_8419_1.jpg

Yay Bubbs fantastic!
  • Well done Bubbs!
  • kathrynha wrote: »
    4 lb off. Very happy with that

Well done!!!
    Shelliknitter
  • I lost 1 1/2 lbs this week :) That's 3st 4lbs since starting Slimming World - yay!
    Shelliknitter
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport