Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• I've had two in one day before. One in the morning and one in the afternoon - they both went in the morning as the post office is a mile away from my house.

Two on different days of the same week is taking the mickey - I think I would have saved one until the following week.
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    Is posting 2 cubes in one week taking the mickey? Usually one a month, but two in one week :(

Hi

I've had the same. As one had to be posted on Wednesday and have nowhere a work to keep the cube, I posted both on the Monday (one of my days off)
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• I've had the same. As one had to be posted on Wednesday and have nowhere a work to keep the cube, I posted both on the Monday (one of my days off)

You posted on a day not specified on the schedule? Oh my, some of the posters here would have you in front of a firing squad for such a crime! ;)
  • :rotfl::rotfl:
  • is one technically Jan & one technically Feb as this week goes over month end? i've had that before

Same week same month.
  • Ms_Chocaholic
    Ms_Chocaholic Posts: 12,571
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I'v got a Signed For item from TNS (no Smart but data entry didn't ask for one) - can I assume I'm in the draw.
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
    You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
  • Ooh! I hope I get one
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,517
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    NBLondon wrote: »
    I seem to have finished but no Presentation Pack yet. I'll give them a couple of days then e-mail.
    Still nuffink... I'd better try phoning
    NBLondon wrote: »
    Now here's a new thought that struck me...

Yesterday I queued up to send a cube with an APL. Had I been at a PO with self-serve machines, I could have used that to speed up the process - but then it would have arrived with a Post & Go label instead of the big square one. Still valid and presumably Royal Mail treat it the same but would it be recognised by the recipient as different or logged as APL? Would TNS care?
    This is half-covered in the FAQs...
    My Post Office has ‘meeters and greeters’ who encourage customers to use the self-service machines instead of queuing for counter service – is this ok?
    Yes – you can use the self-service machine. We’d prefer you if possible to hand the item over the counter, but it’s important that you don’t make yourself conspicuous to Post Office staff and refusing to accept assistance intended to save you time might arouse suspicion.
    So TNS are OK with this but perhaps it does need to be mentioned on the new version of the website
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • I had two cubes to post on different days this week but no signed for letter yet. I seem to be getting busier, five things to post this week and I think I received six. I did not accept but I was asked to do the correctly delivered survey for a month instead of two weeks. this time.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,696
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Had my finishing letter a few weeks back. Nothing to post next week but no presentation pack yet.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure