Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• 99p
    99p Posts: 922 Forumite
    Options
    It's 3am and everyone's sleeping, so I can probably say this and no one will notice, ive got a confession to make, I've not got any sharpies, I'm not even sure what ones to get. There I've said it!
    I do try to keep up but sometimes life gets in the way.
    I'm just a penny short of a pound. Peace and Love.

I've joined the 5:2 club cos mrT made me eat 1p chocolate.
  • 99p
    99p Posts: 922 Forumite
    Options
    As you were.
    I do try to keep up but sometimes life gets in the way.
    I'm just a penny short of a pound. Peace and Love.

I've joined the 5:2 club cos mrT made me eat 1p chocolate.
  • elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Good morning :)
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning Elite.
    Hoping everyone is warm, happy and well. Hugs to those not so.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    99p wrote: »
    It's 3am and everyone's sleeping, so I can probably say this and no one will notice, ive got a confession to make, I've not got any sharpies, I'm not even sure what ones to get. There I've said it!
    Well go get some :rotfl:
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning all

MHOC Its a terrible and stressful time for all
    It is has all changed in terms of care and openness I remember folk being ill and wondered why it was all spoken about in hushed tones I wish her well

Bubbs Take care You will of course cope once you get your head round it Take care

Josie ann Wow the holiday of a lifetime It wont be long before its here I am already putting stuff away for the hampers

DH loves os shower gel but is not frugal with it but I will buy him a "few" cos he is an :A Well he puts up with my shopping habits :rotfl:

on COS and CS the bags of Bahlsen biscuits not the pick up ones appear to £1.29 in t's with £1 cb 12 per shop so 29p a bag:T
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    99p wrote: »

Oh dear..best you go and rectify this.
    Check back there is a picture somewhere £5. In A.
    😃
  • josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    That's a long way up to bed josie....do you live in a turret?:rotfl:

Unfortunately walking round and round the bedroom doesn't create the same enjoyment as walking in Delamere Forrest but needs must!:)
  • josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Good morning all

MHOC Its a terrible and stressful time for all
    It is has all changed in terms of care and openness I remember folk being ill and wondered why it was all spoken about in hushed tones I wish her well

Bubbs Take care You will of course cope once you get your head round it Take care

Josie ann Wow the holiday of a lifetime It wont be long before its here I am already putting stuff away for the hampers

DH loves os shower gel but is not frugal with it but I will buy him a "few" cos he is an :A Well he puts up with my shopping habits :rotfl:

on COS and CS the bags of Bahlsen biscuits not the pick up ones appear to £1.29 in t's with £1 cb 12 per shop so 29p a bag:T

Morning all, wet, bright and windy here.

Mrsmac, I can't wait. My DD is going out at the end of March with her family so will see him first! Ds2 went out last year on route home from China and will be doing the same this July. I need to try and set up a count down thingy on my tablet:)
  • braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Admission time :(

I bought Shopmium HiPPy barcodes accepted by App, awaiting payment.
    BUT.......... I didn't get full comparison against Sada :eek:
    Some did not compare parsnip,potato&turkey Cottage pie vegetable, noodles with chicken b/codes ending 162914 328426 368422

These did work pasta italienne with ham [FONT=&quot]4062300037793
    star pasta with butternut, squash & chicken [/FONT][FONT=&quot]4062300163003
    spag bol [/FONT][FONT=&quot]4062300330429

Hope this info will make sure you can buy correct stuff to get max return. remember you don't need to buy 6 different items, just need to scan 6 individually HTH

[/FONT]
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport