Poundland Bargain Thread -

Comments

• LouLou
    LouLou Posts: 2,135 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Your store has amazing items for £1. I'll have to visit the stores near me and see if they are as good. Thanks for posting. :)
    Sorry about the bandwidth-killer post!

Yeah, sometimes I go into Poundland and don't see much, then there's a veritable tsunami of great items. Haven't been in Argyle Street for over a week, tons of goodies :)
  • Lily54
    Lily54 Posts: 79 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Sorry I didn't get a photo. Swansea Oxford St. Have the Secret Sass Fragrance mists which are purported to be Victoria's Secrets dupes. Four varieties, Hot Temptation (Red plum and freesia), True Romance (amber and creme anglaise), Sweet Devotion (Apple blossom and ylang ylang) and Champagne and Strawberries (wild strawberries and champagne)
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    LouLou wrote: »
    Big Wipes Hand Cream tubes 100ml, (Sensitive Approved, 10% Urea & 5% AHA, Fragrance-Free), Non-Greasy Formula, £1
    Jwxkrjw.jpg?1
    I found a couple of these on the shelf at last, so bought one - at 100ml probably better value than otherson the shelf. It's a v good moisturiser as promised, but smells of precisely nothing, so is suited to men (in my mind, anyway!). Which is why I gave it to my Dad :D

Mega-picture of £1 hair dyes, sorry if old news as I don't watch these often, but they're all "names".
    Garnier Belle Color, Garnier Color Sensation top/second shelves.
    Nice 'N Easy on the three shelves below.
    Adding a clicky zoomable link as it's too big for this thread.
    I went in on the hunt for these, but alas it was just the usual hairdyes in stock :(
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • LouLou
    edited 10 April 2019 at 10:45PM
    What a difference four days makes, most of the stuff I posted was gone from Argyle Street, Glasgow (eg, just 50ml tubes of Travel Size Ambre Solaire left).

Here's a good deal, but out of season - 5 cans of 600ml ProDriver De-Icer for £1 (must be clearing stock). Picture taken around 8pm:
    O5qyiPL.jpg?1
  • LouLou wrote: »
    What a difference four days makes, most of the stuff I posted was gone from Argyle Street, Glasgow (eg, just 50ml tubes of Travel Size Ambre Solaire left).

Here's a good deal, but out of season - 5 cans of 600ml ProDriver De-Icer for £1 (must be clearing stock). Picture taken around 8pm:
    O5qyiPL.jpg?1

My two locals didn't have any of the good stuff that yours had had in - only the usual Mellor & Russell hair dyes. :(
  • Found Pitrok Extra Sensitive crystal deodorant (spray) recently; this is usually about £5 and is great for anyone who can’t use most deodorants due to sensitivity.
  • Mee
    Mee Posts: 1,441 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    No sign of the Baby Massage Oil (though haven't been in other Poundlands this week). Trongate, Glasgow store has plenty of the TEN Baby Protective Diaper Cream. (Zinc Oxide, Almond Oil and Shea Butter), 75ml, £1

"Free from Paraben, Ethanol, SLES, Formaldehyde, Dyes, Colour, Phtalates, Lanolin, Soap, Paraffin Mineral Oil & Nitrosamine."*
    Yes, I've not seen the massage oil for a while, but noticed lots of Ten hydrating body cream (200 ml (?)) last week and this week. I tried it this morning - again almost no smell, but free from the usual unfriendly chemicals*.
    Free thinker.:cool:
  • LouLou
    edited 19 April 2019 at 4:31PM
    Trongate, Glasgow:
    Johnson's Body Care Vita-Rich Smoothing BodyCream (with papaya extract/24 hour moisture) 200ml, £1
    Mn41NkT.jpg?1
    Cutex Strength-Shield (with hydrolyzed silk and vitamins E and B5) 100ml, though, £1
    L1h0yws.jpg?1
    -TEN- Hydration Body Cream 200ml, £1
    XuOFuf1.jpg?1
    COB Key Light £1 (includes: Super Bright COB Bulb, 2 x CR2032 button cell) - hang on the key. Discussed on HUKD here if you need more photos/info
    KqW5d5a.jpg?1
  • Mee
    Mee Posts: 1,441 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Trongate, Glasgow:
    Johnson's Body Care Vita-Rich Smoothing BodyCream (with papaya extract/24 hour moisture) 200ml, £1

Cutex Strength-Shield (with hydrolyzed silk and vitamins E and B5) 100ml, though, £1

-TEN- Hydration Body Cream 200ml, £1

COB Key Light £1 (includes: Super Bright COB Bulb, 2 x CR2032 button cell) - hang on the key. Discussed on HUKD here if you need more photos/info

Good finds. Have you tried the Johnson's Body Care Vita-Rich Smoothing BodyCream? Will look out for Cutex Strength-Shield
    Free thinker.:cool:
  • Jo-jo
    Jo-jo Posts: 88 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 23 April 2019 at 1:17PM
    Whilst on an Easter break, I found the following, all reduced to 50p in Torquay branch yesterday:

Cadbury Mini eggs 90g
    Smarties orange mini-eggs 90g
    Maltesers reindeers 5 pack
    Cadbury egg 72g
    Nestle milky bar egg
    M&Ms mini eggs (can't remember the weight, probably about 90g too)
    Galaxy minis eggs
    Assorted unbranded hollow bunny figures

Smarties mini eggs - 300g were just £1
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family