Oofy omtimistic Octobers NSD challange.

Comments

• Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Number 6 for me today.
    One life - your life - live it!
  • Yesterday was #5.
  • doingitanyway
    doingitanyway Posts: 8,746 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    I am working from home today and not going out this evening so I am claiming my NSD number 4 early.
    Wishing you all a positive day :)
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • Not one today - need to buy hair dye as the roots and the grey are coming through :o
    Still on the quest for a blonde that I like though :rotfl:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,257 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    NSD no 7 today.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    milann wrote: »
    It’s the start of my October cc bill today so I count this as my 1st day of my month. Please can I join the challenge - can I go for 15 NSD [/
    I’ve just done a £50 Aldi shop so should be off to a good start tomorrow but I’m away for a week at the end of the month - could be an interesting challenge :money::p

Trie to do target in red but it hasn’t worked....

I’m including all spends except chub club and dds birthday pressie which is budgetted for.

Not sure if this will work.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    SSDD23 wrote: »
    Not one today - need to buy hair dye as the roots and the grey are coming through :o
    Still on the quest for a blonde that I like though :rotfl:

I use John Freda precision foam.
    LOve it.
    Always buy when it is on offer :)

• beanielou
    I have updated the thread as best as I can.
    This is so not me :eek:
    Please check that yoour targets/totals to date are correct.
    Big thanks.

• beanielou
    beanielou wrote: »
    Challangers for Octobers NSD thread.

Beanie 15 7/15

Marmite 22 5/22

SSD23 15 4/15

bellyflop 15 5/15

doingitanyway 15 4/15

Starting-Again 20

Nargleblast 20 6/20

Hopeless Case 20 5/20

jodles16 15 3/15

S1N 25 20 3/20

millan 15

Honeysucklelou2 10 1/15

chocolate lover 93 15 3/15

Chandelier 15

Apricity 15 2/15[/QUOTE

Totals up to today 9th October. 13.36

• beanielou wrote: »
    I use John Freda precision foam.
    LOve it.
    Always buy when it is on offer :)

I did look at that one today! I ended up going for a different brand as they didn't have many shades of the John Freda in stock, new brand I am trying so fingers crossed :eek: will definitely try JF next time around if this one isn't great!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure