Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 2
    • jacksouth
    • By jacksouth 2nd Sep 18, 10:34 AM
    • 5 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    jacksouth
    Really tough question, but hey let's give it a go. I'll include games ported to the PC.

In no particular order:

Dark Souls
    Dark Souls III
    Diablo II
    Kingdom Come: Deliverance
    Cities: Skylines
    Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
    Age of Mythology
    Black & White 2
    The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
    Grand Theft Auto V
    • Wilsondrake
    • By Wilsondrake 13th Sep 18, 7:39 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Wilsondrake
    Counter Strike Global Offensive or more commonly known as CS:GO.

I used to be a Cs 1.6 player for more than 10 years but now, its that time around I just don't feel like looking at 1.6 ever again since I have started playing CS GO. This game provides a lot of stuff from practicing to competitve matches. And the charm "Face it" has bring into it has made the game totally out of this world. DO TRY it!
    • Bobgynywa
    • By Bobgynywa 13th Sep 18, 2:02 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Bobgynywa
    Oh yeah! "Kingdom Come: Deliverance" and "Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice" all the way!
    Last edited by Bobgynywa; 21-09-2018 at 12:46 PM.
    • JustABit
    • By JustABit 30th Sep 18, 7:32 AM
    • 12 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    JustABit
    Witcher series, Dark Souls series, Elder Scrolls series and many more, but of course, it depnds on your preferences.
    • Action_Man
    • By Action_Man 8th Oct 18, 10:41 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Action_Man
    Quake original - it used to play the songs of whatever CD you had in and I remember "Eels - Beautiful Freak" coming on during the menu screen
    Originally posted by Evesham_Hardcore
    My OH was playing the original Half-Life the other day and was wondering how come Groove Armada kept playing!

My top ten
    Pretty much every Total War game - i have been known to buy a new PC in order to play the latest one...
    Arma 3
    The Division (played Co-op with OH) although it is a bit grindy
    Elite Dangerous
    SWAT 3 & 4
    X-Wing series, including Tie Fighter, but Alliance is my favourite. Badly needs to be re-made
    Battlefield 3. One of the few games of that genre i will play MP matches
    Ghost Recon WIldlands - Gorgeous looking game, but again is grindy.
    Assassins Creed Origins. I have enjoyed each one really, this is better
    GTA V/Red Dead Redemption. Fantastic stories
    Will also include Ranbow 6, except Siege. I like the tactical planning and takedown aspects of the originals. The vegas games to me are not really R6, but stand up by themsleves as action games.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,435Posts Today

5,931Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @GillsSarah: Interesting! I always used to buy big name products cos I thought they?d be stronger. @MartinSLewis has changed my mind on?

• RT @think_jessica: Think Jessica the Film 30 min doc/drama based on my mother?s true story. Narrated by @MartinSLewis is now live on https:?

• RT @kelsher123: @MartinSLewis First time switcher! And no, it wasn?t as challenging as I thought???? A British Gas customer so no brainier. Th?

• Follow Martin