Anyone using cloudHQ ?

Options
quoia
quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post

https://www.cloudhq.net

cloudHQ appears to provide quite a numerous & wide range of extensions for Chrome etc., some are free, others require some sort of subscription.

Only came across them yesterday when searching to see if Gmail had certain features or functionality that I could use if they existed.
Looks like just about anything is possible but not within the "standard" product, but these seem to do quite a lot.

You need to sign up for an "account" and then allow almost "unlimited" access to your device(s) to facilitate the feature(s) you're adding to Chrome/Gmail etc. ....

.... which is obviously understandable!

Just checking to see if anyone else have used their services and are happy with any concerns over security issues.

Thanks
There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
(11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..

Comments

• Maya_F.
    Maya_F. Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 18 October 2018 at 9:05PM
    Options
    Hi!

Long-time lurker on this forum, so I'm glad I finally found something I can answer (hence why I created this profile).

I switched to cloudHQ when I got sick of paying for Boomerang. One of my coworkers had discovered them, and recommended I try it. I've used a few of their tools now, right now I use snooze almost weekly, email tracker on any important emails I send out (it's a pixel tracker), their pixel tracker blocker....I know i'm a hypocrite....their meeting scheduler (similar to calendly), and a few times a month, I use a save to pdf extension they've created, although it does cost.
    I haven't paid a dime to use any of these, and only the email tracker has a signature that you can remove.

I guess they also offer cloud products for multi cloud users, not sure if THATS what you're referring to, in which case, there is someone I know who does backups using their service.

But if saving money is what you're after, they're super great for it. The only thing I may start paying for is the save as pdf extension. It's handy and lets you save important emails as a PDF, without having to go to print and doing all that extra stuff.

It's kind of exciting seeing (what I thought) was my little secret, on this forum!

Maya :j
  • forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 32,552 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Puzzled what your getting that is not already included in most devices for free.

If you have an adroid or apple device then wont you have enough free "cloud" storage for backups already?

My samsung phones have given free one drive space, several other options also.

I dont backup my emails but it was handy to take photo's and have them auto backup to the onedrive account.
    Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

• Maya_F.
    Options
    Oops! Sorry for the confusion.

My friend backs up their OneDrive to their Dropbox, every week. Just as a way to access all of the files (one client prefers OD, other prefers DB).
  • Marnis
    Options
    This is a scam website.
    First, there was no problem with the limited free service, and this is what they get a positive rating for.
    I placed an order for a service of email marketing using Gmail.
    I paid for the service fee.
    I used for one day.
    They tried sending spams using my Gmail account and Google disabled my account and I lost many important files.
    I asked them to refund, but they did not refund, and even they threatened me.
    All of the documents are available.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport