Countdown to Freedom

Comments

• Radish72
    Radish72 Posts: 2,073 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Scone with apricot please and builders tea with milk and 1 sugar

Thank you
    Mortgage Aug 12 £165K, Aug 19 £0
    ISA challenge start 2019 £3000/£1500 (50%)
  • Take a seat Radish, I'll just pop the kettle on ;)
    2004 £387k 29 years - MF March 2033:eek:
    2011 £309k 10 years - MF March 2021.
    Achieved Goal: 28/08/15 :j
  • gallygirl
    gallygirl Posts: 17,228 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Chair pulled up Tilly and I'm such an easy guest that I've brought my own food but the offer of putting the kettle on sounds good

If she asks you to reach into the freezer to get something, make your excuses and leave IMMEDIATELY :eek:
    Who stole the summer :eek::eek::eek:

Tilly x

The same b*gg*r who stole our weekend :(.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    :) Mortgage Balance = £0 :)
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
  • nattypants
    nattypants Posts: 2,577 Forumite
    gallygirl wrote: »
    If she asks you to reach into the freezer to get something, make your excuses and leave IMMEDIATELY :eek:

Yep, the same mysterious 'disappearance' pattern of MSErs is reoccurring. Although she doesn't usually go for three at the one time - perhaps with the nights drawing in and all....

I only hope that Radish, Greent, and ATT at least managed to enjoy the promise of scones with many jam options, and a choice of tea before.....I can't even say it:eek:

By the way people, the mortgage free roll of honour isn't what it seems. Just saying.
    February13 - £74990 (or thereabouts)
    MND - Let's go for 2020 'cos it's got a nice ring to it:D
    C'mon nattypants:cool:
  • gallygirl wrote: »
    nattypants wrote: »
    Yep, the same mysterious 'disappearance' pattern of MSErs is reoccurring. Although she doesn't usually go for three at the one time - perhaps with the nights drawing in and all....

I only hope that Radish, Greent, and ATT at least managed to enjoy the promise of scones with many jam options, and a choice of tea before.....I can't even say it:eek:

By the way people, the mortgage free roll of honour isn't what it seems. Just saying.

Radish, ATT and Natty, do pop by and post or thank soon, otherwise no one will pop round for a cuppa again :(

If I could do an evil cloak swishing exit I'd be doing that now :rotfl::rotfl:

Tilly x x
  • Morning, the :) is out :j:j

40p TT OP last night, no further pennies today

Mr T is paying £12.38 into the bank today and that will be OPd when it's visible :)

Dinner this evening is lamb shanks with veg from the garden. Peas, grilled courgettes and potatoes.

I'm applying for redundancy cover. For regular readers you'll remember I cancelled this, from memory over a year ago. However, the risk of only one person working means I need to take it up again. I've seen an IFA and he was interesting and made some good points. I have quotes for a variety of things now and will be taking the redundancy cover first.

That's all for now, I am going to make a cup of tea :)

Tilly x
  • nattypants
    nattypants Posts: 2,577 Forumite
    Radish, ATT and Natty, do pop by and post or thank soon, otherwise no one will pop round for a cuppa again :(

If I could do an evil cloak swishing exit I'd be doing that now :rotfl::rotfl:

Tilly x x

I see what she did there....cleverly exchanging Greent's name for mine, to avoid both confusion and evidence. Fortunately I grew up on a diet of Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew, closely followed by Quincy then Bergerac.

I am a modern day Columbo :D
    February13 - £74990 (or thereabouts)
    MND - Let's go for 2020 'cos it's got a nice ring to it:D
    C'mon nattypants:cool:
  • Radish72
    Radish72 Posts: 2,073 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Help

I've managed to escape I'm not sure what has happened to the others

I think the scones where drugged, all the lights went out and then I felt a cold blast of air possible from a freezer being opened and somewhere I heard a muffled scream............................
    Mortgage Aug 12 £165K, Aug 19 £0
    ISA challenge start 2019 £3000/£1500 (50%)
  • nattypants wrote: »
    I see what she did there....cleverly exchanging Greent's name for mine, to avoid both confusion and evidence. Fortunately I grew up on a diet of Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew, closely followed by Quincy then Bergerac.

I am a modern day Columbo :D
    Whoops, if you only knew the problems I had posting :rotfl: I just told Mr T I've lost my post three times and swore at my iPad :rotfl::rotfl:
  • gallygirl
    gallygirl Posts: 17,228 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    I'm applying for redundancy cover. For regular readers you'll remember I cancelled this, from memory over a year ago. However, the risk of only one person working means I need to take it up again. I've seen an IFA and he was interesting and made some good points. I have quotes for a variety of things now and will be taking the redundancy cover first.
    Goodo. Brain picking time coming up :D.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    :) Mortgage Balance = £0 :)
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback