IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Excel PCN NTK

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,576 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Is there any legal case you know of where the word has 'given' has made the difference...
    The David Beckham speeding case.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,306 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    7. On 30thth July, two days
    Maybe you meant: -
    7. On 30th[strike]th[/strike] July, two days
  • Thanks for the correction. I will also add the suggested improvement about abuse of process.
  • Just preparing my court bundle for the morning and to email the WS to Claimant.

Can I obscure any sensitive information (e.g wife's/drivers name) on evidence documents that I email to the Claimant?

This is information that will obviously not be obscured on the court papers.

Can anybody direct me to an example of how I set out my schedule of costs?

Thanks in advance.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,614 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Can anybody direct me to an example of how I set out my schedule of costs?
    Post #2 of the NEWBIES thread has examples.
  • Thanks Keith. What about my other question. Can sensitive information be obscured from documents emailed to the Claimant?
  • Also, do costs need to be submitted along with the WS or on the day of the hearing? I've seen examples of each in threads I've read.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,614 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Also, do costs need to be submitted along with the WS or on the day of the hearing? I've seen examples of each in threads I've read.
    The latest thinking here is that your costs schedule should be sent to the Court and the Claimant at the same time as your Witness Statement and evidence.

Sorry, I am unable to answer your other question. I can't recall it being asked here before.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,576 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Can I obscure any sensitive information (e.g wife's/drivers name) on evidence documents that I email to the Claimant?
    Yes if you are showing, say, an insurance document that has more than one named driver, just show the surnames and also redact the policy number.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Are Excel now a member of the BPA again? Their 'Leaseholder Witness Statement' shows the logo but the NTKs I received only show the IPC logo.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure