Meerkat Movies

Comments

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Can you share the App link. It will be better if someone wants to register for offers?

Which offers ?
  • johnson293
    johnson293 Posts: 492 Forumite
    Got this today with a travel policy for £1.01.

Quick question... is the meerkat movies for only 2 tickets, or could you get 4 and pay for two, with the cheapest two being free.

The meerkat meals seems to be included for up to 6 people, which i guess means 3 of the groups meal would be free... is that correct?
  • Robin_TBW
    Robin_TBW Posts: 497 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Got a question about this as I haven't signed up for it before (not been to a cinema in a couple of years)

I notice it's 2 tickets for the price of 1, BUT... do those two tickets have to be for the same film?

I tend to go to the cinema alone and would rather see two different films than just have a guaranteed spare seat next to me...
  • DCFC79
    Robin_TBW wrote: »
    Got a question about this as I haven't signed up for it before (not been to a cinema in a couple of years)

I notice it's 2 tickets for the price of 1, BUT... do those two tickets have to be for the same film?

I tend to go to the cinema alone and would rather see two different films than just have a guaranteed spare seat next to me...

Im pretty sure its for the same film but I've never tried it.
  • DCFC79
    johnson293 wrote: »
    Got this today with a travel policy for £1.01.

Quick question... is the meerkat movies for only 2 tickets, or could you get 4 and pay for two, with the cheapest two being free.

The meerkat meals seems to be included for up to 6 people, which i guess means 3 of the groups meal would be free... is that correct?

Thats right, the cheapest meals will be free.

As far as I know you can only get 2 tickets and another person who is with you has to have their own meerkat code.
    Its even better, if you know someone with Cineworld unlimited card or Odeon equivalent you get in for free or you used too.
  • Fifer73
    Fifer73 Posts: 182 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Saw the meerkat movies getting mentioned a few times, went online purchased a 1 night travel policy for the uk at £1.01 and within 20 mins downloaded the app had my year of 2 for 1 movies
    Thank you money saving expert
  • Robin_TBW
    Robin_TBW Posts: 497 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Combo Breaker
    DCFC79 wrote: »
    Im pretty sure its for the same film but I've never tried it.
    Not worth it for me then, even at £1.
  • DCFC79
    Robin_TBW wrote: »
    Not worth it for me then, even at £1.

Ask Cineworld to double check though.
  • deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    I wish to buy 3 kids tickets at Odeon, 2 with meerkats and the 3rd i can buy through my works discount site which gives me a discount code to use on the Odeon site , does anyone know if i can apply two codes per order on the website, cheers
  • olliebean
    olliebean Posts: 597 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited 8 January 2020 at 11:35AM
    Brilliant, bought a £1.01 policy this morning, my Meerkat Movies membership was activated immediately and my local Vue is doing "Every Film Every Day £5.99" tickets so that's effectively two for £7 this evening - worth it even if I never use it again!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback