Here we can all be heard for a little while. Part 3

Options

Comments

• Pyxis
    Pyxis Posts: 46,077 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Yes, he doubles up as that too! When he sits on the arm of the sofa, I wrap his tail round the front of my neck....he's a good boy, so loving....puzzles me why everyone is so scared of him??! :D

I can't think why! :D

the-world_s-top-10-best-images-of-cat-fangs-71.jpg
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom and Official Brainbox
    Founder Member: 'WIMPS ANONYMOUS' and 'VICTIMS of the RANDOM HEDGEHOG'
    I'm in a clique! It's a clique of one! It's a unique clique!
    I love :eek:

• Georgiegirl256
    Options
    Yeah, pretty much that!

6D67EDB1-2AB0-4C50-ACAB-A2B740883C7B_zps9anudh7a.jpg

Last cat pic I promise!

Off to do (apologies for swearing!) some housework!
  • tea_lover
    tea_lover Posts: 8,261 Forumite
    Options
    P cat sits on the back of the sofa behind me and grooms me. He can lick my hair for ages... I clearly do not clean myself to his exacting standards :rotfl:.
  • Pyxis
    Options
    tea_lover wrote: »
    P cat sits on the back of the sofa behind me and grooms me. He can lick my hair for ages... I clearly do not clean myself to his exacting standards :rotfl:.

I once got my arm groomed by a monkey in a zoo. He must have wondered why I had so few hairs!
    I don't think he found any lice!:rotfl:

It was quite therapeutic, actually!
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom and Official Brainbox

• Oakdene
    Oakdene Posts: 2,560 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    So... as some of you may know earlier this year (January) my partner if 3 & a 1/2 years separated very suddenly & we haven't spoken/communicated since February. We unfriended on Facebook & other social media & have had no ocntact whatsoever.

Imagine my surprise when I get a notification on Facebook which when I looked at it say '(her name) likes your picture'. When I clicked on it, it took me to a picture of me & her (when we were very happy)... I was sh coked & thought that maybe it would have popped up on her feed as a 'this was x years ago' but it wasn't that as it happened towards the end of last year. I thought also it may have been a mistake (her liking it but its still there today). I know it seems silly to think this but she would have had to have gone through photos to find it.

I dropped her a quick message to hope everything is well with her & that work is going good for her.

Not holding any type of hope or expectation but am just after peoples thoughts on this as it was really not expected...
    Dwy galon, un dyhead,
    Dwy dafod ond un iaith,
    Dwy raff yn cydio’n ddolen,
    Dau enaid ond un taith.
  • Oakdene
    Oakdene Posts: 2,560 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thanks for the reply...

You've pretty much said what I have been thinking, hence why I just sent a friendly message to put the ball firmly in her court, at the end of the day the worst thing she can do is not reply. If she replies & says she wants to be friends then I get the chance to have one of my best friends back in my life
    Dwy galon, un dyhead,
    Dwy dafod ond un iaith,
    Dwy raff yn cydio’n ddolen,
    Dau enaid ond un taith.
  • Pyxis
    Options
    Oakdene wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply...

You've pretty much said what I have been thinking, hence why I just sent a friendly message to put the ball firmly in her court, at the end of the day the worst thing she can do is not reply. If she replies & says she wants to be friends then I get the chance to have one of my best friends back in my life

Fingers crossed, Oakdene!c0399a23d92ff48ea7d4edc206b0c7bb.png

Well done, Lambyr!
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

• Waves_and_Smiles
    Options
    Hahahaha the bitey pic reminds me of one my cats, Georgie. She would roll on her back at your feet helplessly and let you do anything to her and then out of nowhere she would attack your leg and hand, all teeth and claws. So you would push her away and she would take flying leaps on you for the next 10 minutes. She was only playing but it could really hurt!

I really hope she does reply, Oakdene. Do let us know how it goes.

There might be a cuddly slug heading my way, Pyxis. Thank you! No, WaSp doesn't know yet...
    Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened - Anatole France

If I knew that the world would end tomorrow, I would still plant apple trees today - Martin Luther King
  • Pyxis
    Options
    :rotfl: Beware the wrath of WaSp! :rotfl:
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

• Waves_and_Smiles
    Options
    In Family Tree news my distant cousin and I spent a day emailing each other and both tiptoeing around what we wanted to say. We both said that we knew unpleasant things about the family but we didn't want to upset each other. Eventually he blurted it out and it turns out we knew the same things after all. He knows more than me in some areas which is interesting and slightly alarming. We are now working together and comparing notes, it's actually nice to talk to someone who is aware of my family history but was never part of it.
    Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened - Anatole France

If I knew that the world would end tomorrow, I would still plant apple trees today - Martin Luther King
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback