Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• XxxX_2
    XxxX_2 Posts: 62 Forumite
    9 items (7 different) on your receipt qualify for comparison Asda Sainsbury's
    1x HiPP Organic Cheesy Spinach & Potato Bake (125g) £0.60 £0.70
    3x San Miguel Lager (12x330) £30.00 £27.00
    0.17x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (per kg) £0.12 N/A
    1x HiPP Organic Rice Pudding (125g) £0.60 £0.70
    1x HiPP Organic Creamed Porridge Breakfast (125g) £0.60 £0.70
    1x HiPP Organic Spaghetti Bolognese (125g) £0.60 £0.70
    1x HiPP Organic Sweet Squash & Chicken (125g) £0.72 £0.70
    1x HiPP Organic Mixed Vegetable Medley (125g) £0.60 £0.70
    Comparison total (compared products only) £33.72 £31.20
    +£2.52 cheaper

So only one of my shops compares the other says I don't have 8 items but I do....hey ho.......sh#t happens, it won't go to waste

if your missing item is part of a multi buy it will act as a trigger so scanwith the asda app
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Seems to have been confirmed in a few stores including where SEL show £2.39:

Cocopops rocks 350g 20p @ Asda instore
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/cocopops-rocks-350g-20p-asda-instore-2669298

Hth

Anon
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Good evening bubbs....

You will never guess who Kylie Minogue is rumoured to be dating?:D

I met Princes Andrew when I went to the palace a couple of years ago - the highlight though was going to use the loos :rotfl:
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 20 April 2017 at 4:35AM
    Morning

Ending today, Heinz Snap Pots £2.35/£2.49 each, 2 for £3.00

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda/bundle/661179_2095220.html

Spaghetti Hoops and Baked Beans v Tesco 2 for £3.00 - 37p each

Beans NAS v Tesco 2 for £3.00 - 50p each

5 Beans v Waitrose £2 each – 82p each

And Microwave Spaghetti v Sainsbobs £2.20. £1.13 each.

Betty Crocker Cake Mixes and Icing Tubs £2.25 each or 2 for £3.00

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda/bundle/661179_2053321.html

Most cake mixes (not all), the Icing Tubs and a Muffin Mix and a Cupcake Mix v £2.00 each in Sainsbobs. £1.05 each.

Check offer comes off at till/price they scan through at in case price drops later and don't shop too early - not exactly sure of what time is too early though
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    Evening all, how are the elite . hope your all well xx

So pleased that you are loving the job pacifica.

I had the most fabulous day today . involving my family and all my grandchildren even the ones in care.
    We played games , outside, then when it got chilly had an indoor picnic, and dd1 did lots of easter activities with the kids, . we did a giant chocolate nest cake and all ate big slices, went for a walk to the beach. And finished the day with fish and chips. Heaven. Feeling so lucky, xc

Morning all hope everyone is well.

How lovely rhosy, sounds idillic.

Anyone know if when booking center parts you need to name all party members ( and dob). Thinking of booking for next year and it's cheaper for 4 than 2 of us but not sure who would come with us yet :rotfl:. I know aau goes frequently. Tia xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • The Emma Diary's baby packs you get free with the coupon, have samples of pampers and in some there is a £1 moc :)

I'll not be able to help you with that one, I think an alarm would go off if I tried to do anything in that b@@t's :rotfl: but you'll get all you need, ellie 14 is definitely the woman for the job:rotfl:so looking forward to today, is it just the famous five or is anyone else joining us?
  • cjj wrote: »
    Morning all hope everyone is well.

How lovely rhosy, sounds idillic.

Anyone know if when booking center parts you need to name all party members ( and dob). Thinking of booking for next year and it's cheaper for 4 than 2 of us but not sure who would come with us yet :rotfl:. I know aau goes frequently. Tia xx

You can put me and dh down if you like and i promise we wont turn up :rotfl:
  • Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Good morning all

266180-Snoopy-Good-Morning-Thursday-Image-Quote.jpg
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    You can put me and dh down if you like and i promise we wont turn up :rotfl:

Ok di so long as your bringing beautiful Isla:) xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • cjj wrote: »
    Ok di so long as your bringing beautiful Isla:) xx

Deal.....done.......:rotfl: she's no trouble either she sleeps constantly:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure