Jersey Boys and London shows

Hi, my mum and dad enjoy going to shows in London,

My mum has asked me to find out how far in advance tickets are booked up (or how soon they are available) to see Jersey Boys, and also if I can find any sites for deals on tickets (last minute I guess) for London shows.

I've tried googling, but must admit this isn't my area of expertise so I've gotten nowhere!

Any help would be much appreciated.

thank you
A waist is a terrible thing to mind.

Comments

• emg
    emg Posts: 1,390 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    try www.theatremonkey.com they have heaps of info on how to get cheap tickets for London shows. I always use this site to check where the best places to sit are as they have guides to each theatre.
  • kitschkitty
    kitschkitty Posts: 3,177 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker

A waist is a terrible thing to mind.
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • anna42hmr
    anna42hmr Posts: 2,844 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    try www.broadwaybox.com/london then click london discounts, they had some on there a couple weeks ago for this

or www.theboxoffice.com (see tickets discount booking site)
    MFW#105 - 2015 Overpaid £8095 / 2016 Overpaid £6983.24 / 2017 Overpaid £3583.12 / 2018 Overpaid £2583.12 / 2019 Overpaid £2583.12 / 2020 Overpaid £2583.12/ 2021 overpaid £1506.82 /2022 Overpaid £2975.28 / 2023 Overpaid £2677.30 / 2024 Target: £1800, £572.15 overpaid as at March so YTD = £355.88 Total OP since mortgage started in 2015 = £34,178.29
  • karena
    karena Posts: 386 Forumite
    My daughter and I went to London for the day, first place we went to was the theatre's box office where we bought tickets for the evening's performance of jersey boys. She had her student card and got a wonderful discount. I paid full price. The box office opens at 10 am and you then avoid booking fees, etc. Loved Jersey Boys, seats quite uncomfortable though, and very little room!
  • Cavan28
    Cavan28 Posts: 70 Forumite
    I went to see Jersey Boys with my OH and it was brilliant. Try Last Minute too for tickets, they have some good deals. You can also get cashback via quidco which is a right bargin! Hope you get your tickets and enjoy the show!
  • Hi
    if your parents are pensioners ring the Delfont Mackintosh order line direct (you will find them if you google it). I did this for my mum and dad and got stalls seats, fantastic view, for £13 each (face value was a lot more than that). I explained to the young lady that I was buying as a gift and asked if they did concessions and that was the price she got down to - fantastic.

They go in a couple of weeks.

Good luck.
    Joined WW again!! in November 2010 - four stone loss so far :T
    Back on the debt free wannabe wagon.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business