£19 De Vere room sale: Only 5,000 rooms available in 20 UK locations. Go quick!

Options

Comments

• Bristle_Hound
    Options
    If you have any doubts about any of these or any other Hotels you going to stay in, check out

www.tripadvisor.com
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Bexbox2 wrote: »
    I've just booked Wokefield PArk in Reading for £19 on Valentine's Day, top deal! Anyone know any info on breakfasts though?

Rate Plan Description DV15A- Winter Offer GBP19 RO - Room Only Rate. Non-cancellable and non-changeable. Credit card charged on arrival

No breakfast included, I'm afraid.
  • Bexbox2
    Bexbox2 Posts: 234 Forumite
    Options
    No but any idea on the options available or costs? :)
    We do not inherit the earth from our fathers, we borrow it from our grandchildren
  • nick_nack_noodle
    Options
    Hi,

I'm looking for a link to the cheap rooms but I can only see rooms for £59 plus?

Can anyone help?

:confused:
  • hulltrucker
    Options
    I cant get on the website at all - its a bit like Travelodge at 6am on sale day I think!
  • jeffy22
    jeffy22 Posts: 386 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    it wont even load up for me

* ah it just loaded, took 10 minutes,
    no hotels even close to me (Yorkshire)
    For us northeners theres a couple in cheshire area, 1 in bolton and 1 in Scotland
    sieze the carp
  • dranz100
    dranz100 Posts: 21 Forumite
    Options
    londondude wrote: »
    Natasha has said that De Vere is a "Posh hotelier". I must warn you this is NOT correct.

Actually, I think you'll find that De Vere sounds a bit like De Beers (as in diamonds), and also Richard DeVere was the rich one in "To the Manor Born", so DeVere Hotels MUST be posh! :-)

(Off at a tangent: my favourite made up name is the huge building consortium Fariclough Construction, which was named after Len Fairclough (a builder in 1970s Corronation St).
  • Twopints
    Twopints Posts: 1,770 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    dozy_dora wrote: »
    There are a few £10 rooms too! just found friday 13th feb milton keynes and high wycombe, some also available for 15th feb at £10.
    I think the Milton Keynes ones are single rooms only - they have been on previous offers, maybe that's all they have there!

The High Wycombe one (Uplands) is about 3 miles from where I live. It's not in High Wycombe itself (a good thing ;) ), it's a couple of miles out and it's about a three-quarters of a mile from the nearest pub/shop.
    Not even wrong
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    dranz100 wrote: »
    Actually, I think you'll find that De Vere sounds a bit like De Beers (as in diamonds), and also Richard DeVere was the rich one in "To the Manor Born", so DeVere Hotels MUST be posh! :-)
    Not necessarily, when you read the bottom of the page and see their actual company name is "Verve Venues Ltd trading as De Vere"...

And to prove "Verve" isn't very posh...

ashy1.jpg

:rotfl:
  • Walton2485
    Options
    I can't access the site at all? using this link http://www.deverevenues.co.uk/home.html - is it right??

Must be getting heavily attacked....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport