Party Plan

Options
1383940414244»

Comments

• angelwithdirtywings
    Options
    I have been thinking about joining Scentsy or Juice plus as it seems to be more online selling which would suit me at the moment, as I am currently on Maternity leave. I did have the opportunity to join Partylite online only last month but I didn't have the £70 joining fee at the time and think I may have missed out. Party planning on it's own is not feasible at the moment as I had a c-section and can't drive for 6 weeks. So something online is more appealing. However it seems a lot of the forums have dried up at the moment.
    Joined May 08
    New mum to two boys! On Maternity leave and looking to earn extra money from home!/COLOR]
    Hoping to become debt free one day!
    Getting back into the money saving mindset!
  • charmedcharlee21
    Options
    I completely agree with party planning, I've joined a company called Party Jewels which has been great. I sell by doing parties and online :) It's definitely worth trying they provide you with your own website for free so it means you don't have to pay any costs unless you want to purchase the starter kit :)
    “We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another.”
  • MSE_Sarah
    MSE_Sarah Posts: 327 MSE Staff
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thanks for all your feedback so far. Please keep adding to this thread if you have any other comments or suggestions for party planning.

MSE Sarah
    Follow MSE on other Social Media: MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram, Threads, Join the MSE ForumGet the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mailReport inappropriate posts: click the report buttonFlag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • Looneylee
    Options
    This is a great thread to get an idea of work from home opportunities. There are lots out there, so my top tip is to find something that you're passionate about :)

I'm a Group Leader for Usborne Books and have been doing it for 11.5 years. Childrens books are something I'm passionate about, and I have been able to work it flexibly around my 2 children :)

Happy to help answer any questions!
  • fhm1978
    Options
    Was so happy to see this post, I was looking through the forums for something else (claiming back store cards). A lot of people don't see Party plan as a good way to boost your income but it was a god send for me when I went on maternity leave and only getting SMP.
    I started out with !!!!!!!! as I loved their skincare (novage range) it is totally free to join and you can do everything online if you want so I felt there was nothing to lose.
    I wont lie, it was slow to start and I was only making about £30 - £40 a month for a few months.... but that was better than nothing AND I ended up getting loads of freebies. It is true what they say, the more you put in the more you earn, when I started doing parties in peoples houses and online parties my income def. increased.
    Pros - it's free, it's easy and there are brill freebies and commission. It's a really fab company, friendly and loads of meetups.
    Cons - you need to be organised, you get out what you put in

I love the company now and am definately a MLM convert, the money, oppertunities and the

I would say, if you have ever wondered about direct selling find a product that you love (with !!!!!!!! they do so much so there will always be something you love), find a company you can believe in (!!!!!!!! are ethical, sustainable have been around for 50 years and have a respected brand).... if you have those two thing you will find it enjoyable and easy....then it doesn't seem like work. It also really helps to have good mentor, and a good support network. Doing Direct Selling you need to be motivated, when your in an office you always have people round you to keep you going, but working from home there is no one so it is easy to put things off until tomorrow, or next week and before you know, its the end of the month and you haven't sold anything.....then it's easy to give up. So if you have a great team around you and have a laugh.....and loads of training events it really makes a dfference.

I work with !!!!!!!!, who i Love....their products and company....but i am sure other companies are similar. It's just finding one you love.

If you want any more info or find out about how i found running my !!!!!!!! business working around 2 kids and an another job just get in touch. I'm always happy to offer any help or just have a chat :)

Anyway......back to searching for info on claiming back store card PPI :):)
  • SMCG
    SMCG Posts: 87 Forumite
    Options
    Party plan is Tupperware. Ann Summer. Soda Stream. Carloina Frill. Body shop @ Home. Parylite Candles. And maybe Avon. I think you have posted on the wrong area.
  • lincroft1710
    lincroft1710 Posts: 17,643 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    SMCG wrote: »
    Party plan is Tupperware. Ann Summer. Soda Stream. Carloina Frill. Body shop @ Home. Parylite Candles. And maybe Avon. I think you have posted on the wrong area.

I think they've posted on the wrong forum, they are in USA
    If you are querying your Council Tax band would you please state whether you are in England, Scotland or Wales
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,201 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Aha, the earlier post asking for furniture rental suggestions now makes sense, it was the start of a spam post , spam from Violette reported.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,201 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    These spammers are persistent, nonsense from Rickey has been reported, please click the spam button.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure