Pay for birthdays and Christmas 2018 with surveys

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Think we are all mostly in the same boat!

I'm back to £0 pretty much after spending most of it on myself to!

Oh well, we will do better next year LOL

Dxxx
  • GunShotResidue
    Options
    I did fairly well last week, but I think I spent a bit too much time on the laptop as my son was poorly and just wanted to watch TV. This week is back to normal! I'm going to aim to do 2 surveys on Branded Surveys each day and get the lower daily aim on swagbucks.

Branded 1184 (+985 pending), going to cash out at 1300 as that's about £10
    Swagbucks 233, didn't do much on here, I go off swagbucks quite frequently, then do a load, before going off it again!
    £10 already on amazon account.

I have bought two presents using my boots points and their 3 for 2, and then got two stocking fillers for my kids when I went to pick them up. I paid cash for them, but it was about £4 cheaper than I'd budgeted for :)

Hope everyone has a good week!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    That's good, I still haven't been to boots yet. Will maybe try to pop in over the weekend.

I just love it when they reduce everything after Christmas :p

Dxxx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I banked £20.16 in Paypal yesterday but instead of keeping this for gifts I used it to pay towards my credit card, I just need my debt gone ASAP.

It's really bothering me now so this is my main focus for the remainder of the year.

I am going to really focus on this in 2019 though I promise.

Will start a new thread for it at the end of December.

Dxxx
  • Thrice
    Thrice Posts: 159 Forumite
    Options
    Morning Dolly!

I'll be back with more of a vengeance in 2019 as well! I've trailed off this year, I'm kinda disappointed with myself as I could have easily done £10 a month in amazon vouchers, I could have £30 plus by now...... No matter!

Prolific has been good the last few days, managed 2 cash outs this month already and nearly at a third one. About £17 in my paypal just now. I WILL spend that on a christmas present for someone!

x
  • Will be setting this up again for 2019 soon my lovelies.

Dxxx
  • Thrice
    Thrice Posts: 159 Forumite
    Options
    You can already count me in for 2019! I'm now at 55 points with populus, so I should have a cheque in January from them! Half way to another £25 with onepoll as well

Claimed my £25 just at the start of November from onepoll, went into my account at the start of December. With the prolific payouts I had about £55 in there. Spent £105 on DH's christmas, and used my £55 paypal balance to bring it down to about £49 in actual cash, really chuffed with that!!
  • That is amazing!!

I am at 45 points with Populus and nearly half way to the £25 at Onepoll too!

Yay!

Dxxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family