Milann's life keeps getting in the way.......

Comments

• milann
    milann Posts: 10,495
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Spent £2.50 today which I hadn't planned - but I had to go for one of those lovely tests which squishes you boobies to within an inch of their life :eek:and I needed somewhere to park - so I parked in Aldi carpark and thought I'd better buy something whilst there - so a pack of bacon and a book for granddaughter did the job. Got to wait 3 weeks for the test results but I'm not in the slightest bit concerned as I had 2 full body MRI scans in October and there was nothing anywhere to be seen. I nearly didn't go but decided it was better to stay in the system.
    January spends - £587.58
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,030
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Well done on the weight loss :)

Ugh - the dreaded boob squashing ordeal :( Got to be done though.
    Christmas Savings 2024 £218.29/£600 March NSD:3 March Surveys £
  • milann
    Forumite
    Don't believe it. Black and blue cut knees, black and blue wrist and arm and broken elbow. 3 hours in a&e so not too bad, saw a nurse practioner had X-rays and got a collar/wrist cuff sling thing on.

One minute I was walking the next I was sprawled on the floor. No idea what happened, whether my ankle gave or my leg...just rubbish:(:(:(
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,641
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    milann wrote: »
    Don't believe it. Black and blue cut knees, black and blue wrist and arm and broken elbow. 3 hours in a&e so not too bad, saw a nurse practioner had X-rays and got a collar/wrist cuff sling thing on.

One minute I was walking the next I was sprawled on the floor. No idea what happened, whether my ankle gave or my leg...just rubbish:(:(:(

Oh no Milann.
    So very sorry to hear this.
    Rubbish indeed:(:(:(

Take care my friend xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,076
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    Oh dear Milann that sounded painful. Hope you recover soon .
  • milann
    Forumite
    I didn't even try. To make it to bed last night - got myself comfy on the reclining chair and spent the night there. Not brilliant sleep but not too painful if I stayed still.
    Feel totally useless - can't even lift the kettle.
    On a plus - can't get into bags of crisps or chocolate - I might lose a bit of weight:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    Oh dear.
    I do hope that you manage to get to bed tonight.
    Good news on the goodies though :rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• milann
    Forumite
    Slept on chair again. Bruising is pretty fantastic. But I managed to get the top I'd been wearing off and even managed to have a bit of a bath this morning - just when everything was beginning to get back to normal after being off last time I go and break something - story of my life....
    Not even looked at my finances - laptop is too heavy to pick up and it's taking me ages doing everything left handed....

Dh has finally taken the decision to get a car. He's seen one in one of the car papers, been to see it and is supposed to pick it up tomorrow. So for the first time in over 2 years since my car was written off then dh couldn't drive after his seizure I'll have my very own wheels. We've been sharing which is actually fine. It's a big thing dh feeling confident enough to commit to a car and typically life's got in the way to stop me driving it.

Struggling to find anything positive today...ill keep thinking and come back.
    January spends - £587.58
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,030
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Oh flippin' heck Milann :( You're not safe to let out!

Good news on the car though. It'll still be there when you're up to driving.

Take care xx
    Christmas Savings 2024 £218.29/£600 March NSD:3 March Surveys £
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    Happy car news :)
    Hope you have arnica for the bruising as it really really helps.
    Take care :)

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback