Pip form

Comments

• Ghjl
    Ghjl Posts: 75 Forumite
    Ah ok thank you so much for all your help and patience with me Ill fill in the second form they are sending out and hopefully they will receive it this time
  • Ghjl
    Hi so Ive got my form through again and Im on the walking question when it asks how far you can walk now it says between 1-20 meters and 20-50 meters so say I circle 1-20 meters does it mean all together or does it mean walk 20 meters before having to stop for a few minutes and then carrying on walking
  • Ghjl
    Hi just thought Id update you I got my pip reinstated from review form without the need for an assessment
  • poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,932 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Ghjl wrote: »
    Hi just thought Id update you I got my pip reinstated from review form without the need for an assessment
    Are you sure that you've been give a new award date? That seems rather quick. I remember you posted asking for advice because there was a problem with the first form they sent you. Didn't they stop your payments? This could be that they've started your payments, rather than a new award notice. Please do check. If it's a new award notice then you will have a new review date.
  • Ghjl
    Oh Im not actually sure I just got my backpay in my bank last night I just preresumed that I didnt need to go for another assessment when I receive the letter through Ill have a read and let you know
  • poppy12345
    Oh Im not actually sure I just got my backpay in my bank last night I just preresumed that I didnt need to go for another assessment when I receive the letter through Ill have a read and let you know
    It's most likely just your money re-starting. Ring them and they'll tell you, it's better than thinking you don't need another assessment. Most people have them, even for review.
  • Ghjl
    Ok I will do thanks if I have to go for an assessment and it stays the same will they give me a new award date or will I still have to put a new claim in later on in the year seen as my current claim ends in December this year
  • poppy12345
    Ok I will do thanks if I have to go for an assessment and it stays the same will they give me a new award date or will I still have to put a new claim in later on in the year seen as my current claim ends in December this year
    If successful you'll be given a new award date. If a decision doesn't go in your favour your money will stop 4 weeks after the decision, regardless of your current award date.

You may not be able to get through to them right now because i've heard they have an IT crash at the moment.
  • Ghjl
    Ok thank you I’ll let you know how I get on after I find out
  • Ghjl
    So after ringing them asking if they had made a decision they hadnt I received a letter today saying I had to go for an assessment on the 16th April Ill update again once Ive received a descion following the assessment
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure