Las Vegas thread and MSE guide 2009 part 2

Comments

• ferf1223
    ferf1223 Posts: 8,935 Forumite
    October , November
    Froggitt wrote: »
    Free Phantom tix for two for $129 a night at Venetian, with slots etc.

http://www.venetian.com/Pages.aspx?id=3649&om_u=-Os99N&om_i=_BKTPI6B7uT2Emj&

Great deal! 2-night minimum though...so doesn't work for us...but great deal nevertheless!
    Does remembering a time that a certain degree of personal responsibility was more or less standard means that I am officially old?
  • c_l_a_i_r_e
    c_l_a_i_r_e Posts: 4,647 Forumite
    July
    The Phantom ticket offer is also available for the Palazzo here:
    http://www.palazzolasvegas.com/EPPOTO.aspx
    :starmod:C'est la vie:starmod:
  • funkyfin2000
    funkyfin2000 Posts: 649 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    May
    Wahoo love the new thread :D
  • luci
    luci Posts: 5,958 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    September
    OMG! I had a bit of a panic there when I opened the thread and saw there were only 2 pages! I thought we had lost the whole topic due to a technical problem with adding the poll.

Silly me has only clicked that I am there in September when we are also there for a couple of days in October. I can't see a way to add anything once you have voted so if someone had one trip booked and voted for it, it doesn't look like they can add a second one.
  • October , November
    Theres also a Virgin seat sale coming up... with Vegas from £334

Pennylane99 do you know when, looking to do vegas sometime in August (too hot I know) and flights are currently looking quite expensive!

Thanks
  • pennylane99
    pennylane99 Posts: 5,783 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 3 July 2009 at 12:28AM
    December ( including Xmas and New Year )
    Pennylane99 do you know when, looking to do vegas sometime in August (too hot I know) and flights are currently looking quite expensive!

Thanks

the dates are not for August flights

the sale fares are 1st Nov -19th Dec & 7th Jan -10th Feb ....from £313 economy, £773 premium
  • duchy
    duchy Posts: 19,511 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    August
    Prices drop in August for departures around 22nd-25th (varies with airline) if you can go late August. £354 with US for example
    I Would Rather Climb A Mountain Than Crawl Into A Hole

MSE Florida wedding .....no problem
  • stoneman
    stoneman Posts: 4,520 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    September
    Just had a result today. As some might know Tracy had a pair of boots lifted from our delayed golf bag 2 months ago. we put in a claim with Delta, received a cheque today for over £620, that is on top of them already giving us $75 each to spend on flights because our bag got delayed, and on top of them getting us a new suitcase because ours got split last month. And some people wonder why some of us choose to fly with legacy carriers instead of the cheapies. I am reminded of a quote attributed to John Ruskin
    "The Common Law of Business Balance
    It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money -- that is all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot -- it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better."
    The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.
  • stoneman
    stoneman Posts: 4,520 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    September

Thanks
    Its never too hot!! Makes you feel like you are in Vegas, what with your eyeballs melting and all that.:cool:
    The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.
  • CvPiper
    CvPiper Posts: 193 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    May
    I have just been looking at BA sale, for our honeymoon in May 2010 - How does £754 for 2 x Economy Direct sound? Or should I keep looking?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure