Club Apple

Whatever happened to Club Apple has it gone extinct!

No longer stocked in

Tesco
ASDA
Sainsburys
Spar
Vivo

Has anyone seen it on sale ?

Comments

• Never even knew it existed but it sounds nice.
    Will keep my eye out for it.
  • BigAl94
    BigAl94 Posts: 1,919
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
  • Never heard of it
  • Eclipser wrote: »
    Whatever happened to Club Apple has it gone extinct!

No longer stocked in

Tesco
    ASDA
    Sainsburys
    Spar
    Vivo

Has anyone seen it on sale ?

This is the reply I received from Britvic Consumer Experience Manager.

Thanks for getting in touch with us. We’re sorry to hear that you’re having trouble finding Club Apple in your local store.

Our Club range is stocked by most of the major supermarkets however the decision around specific store locations sits with their head office.

Where you can see other Club flavours stocked, have a chat with your local store manager who may be able to order some Club Apple in for you, alternatively you may find it whilst doing an online shop instead.

We hope you get your hands on some soon!

Kind Regards,
    James
  • Eclipser
    Eclipser Posts: 174
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    They still make it but no-where stocks it!
    Very odd.
    This is the reply I received from Britvic Consumer Experience Manager.

Thanks for getting in touch with us. We’re sorry to hear that you’re having trouble finding Club Apple in your local store.

Our Club range is stocked by most of the major supermarkets however the decision around specific store locations sits with their head office.

Where you can see other Club flavours stocked, have a chat with your local store manager who may be able to order some Club Apple in for you, alternatively you may find it whilst doing an online shop instead.

We hope you get your hands on some soon!

Kind Regards,
    James
  • Carrot007
    Carrot007 Posts: 4,534
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    It's the current and most annoying thing with supermarkets. "Product rationalisation" or to you and me selling a lot less products. Been that way for a few years.

To get things I want I have to travel further and there is no way to know before you go (go on try asking them if they stock X on the phone!). I just wish the online bit had an option to check a particular store. No point in ordering online either. It will be, your local branch does not stock so not for you. (You can get halfway there on this but it's hard as all items are not delivery items, I just want to know what they sell).

It has pushed my to doing small shops in different places practically everyday. Not that I did not anyway ;-). I like a shop but now I have to more strictly rotate where I go to be able to get stuff.

And I always seem to be the minority. Anything I end up liking gets cut from a store. Only to find it at one 40 miles away!

Yes I understand the don't sell products that don't sell thing. But for some of them I was buying all the stock the shop ever had (small local tesco's etc). So they had no excuse unless the looked at the reward card and said. only one person is buying this. stop selling. But again that makes no sense.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure