Comments

• Molly4
    Molly4 Posts: 1,263 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    I haven't because it is far too early.
  • Got mine today:D
  • dave52
    dave52 Posts: 12,005 Forumite
    Has anyone had the £125 cashback on this at all?

Got mine today as well.

Bang on 28 days after switch completed.

13. Payment will be made to your new TSB bank account 28 days after the switch has completed as long as you have complied with the conditions of the offer.

If you experience any issues in receiving your incentive payment or feel that you have satisfied all conditions yet not been paid, please call us on 0345 835 7838 (Lines open 8am – 8pm Mon-Fri and 8am – 4pm Saturday).

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=72215653&postcount=196
  • steve65e
    steve65e Posts: 154 Forumite
    Dird wrote: »
    From MSE news letter: http://www.tsb.co.uk/plus-money-saving-expert/?WT.mc_id=1613487|122013894|294961544|0

1.1 You must open a new Classic Plus account on or after 1 March 2017.
    1.2 You must not have had a Classic Plus account with TSB before 1 March 2017.

So we can't close the current and open a new one for the £5/month bonus?

I don't think so, but someone at TSB has told me that
    a) new joint accounts qualify, even if you have a sole Classic Plus already.
    b) upgrading an existing Classic to Classic Plus also counts.

So I can add my partner to my existing Classic, upgrade it to Plus and collect a free tenner per month. Happy days.:)
  • Got the switching bonus paid :) But I'm looking again at the small print and can't find explicitly mentioned....can I switch account away right now with no deficit?
  • badger09
    badger09 Posts: 11,200 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    CrazyPete wrote: »
    Got the switching bonus paid :) But I'm looking again at the small print and can't find explicitly mentioned....can I switch account away right now with no deficit?

You can, but have you no use for an account paying 3% on £1500, and cashback on debit card payments?:cool:
  • Cheers badger09,
    I have other accounts at a reasonable rate and I try to avoid small card payments (it's easier to see money disappearing if you get out cash once a week. I save far more than I'd get in cash back by looking in my wallet every morning....no cheeky Costa on the way to work today!).
    What I do want to do is take this account and all the direct debits it has and move it to all of the other free cash for switching accounts.
    Pete
  • n1guy
    n1guy Posts: 685 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Got the switching bonus paid :) But I'm looking again at the small print and can't find explicitly mentioned....can I switch account away right now with no deficit?

Can I ask how many days did it take them to pay the switching bonus?
  • Day 0; opened account
    Day 11;7 day switching completed (go figure!) enough was transferred here to meet minimum pay in
    Day 39; Bonus paid

within that time both direct debits went out, I assume they require a payment on each?
  • YorkshireBoy
    YorkshireBoy Posts: 31,541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Day 0; opened account
    Day 11;7 day switching completed (go figure!) enough was transferred here to meet minimum pay in
    Day 39; Bonus paid

within that time both direct debits went out, I assume they require a payment on each?
    That would be an incorrect assumption.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport