Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 3rd Jul 19, 7:28 AM
    • 30,396 Posts
    • 63,789 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    • 3rd Jul 19, 7:28 AM
    • 3rd Jul 19, 7:28 AM
    Strangely I haven't had an email from Boots, they are not usually backwards when it comes to promoting spending. I wouldn't normally buy Liz Earle or Sanctuary products: are there offers on everyday stuff? Eg dental?

Btw the first link you posted is labelled as malicious by the BTC website.

Eta: It appears that BTC doesn't like having its search results accessed indirectly. I can confirm there is nothing life-sustaining here, only the 11 overpriced products BTC can't otherwise sell at inflated prices.
    Last edited by VfM4meplse; 03-07-2019 at 7:41 AM.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
    • sampan26
    • By sampan26 3rd Jul 19, 11:41 AM
    • 628 Posts
    • 1,221 Thanks
    sampan26
    • 3rd Jul 19, 11:41 AM
    • 3rd Jul 19, 11:41 AM
    I grabbed some of the Sanctuary bags this morning, as I had my eye on them since last week.

They seem to be doing a LOT of offers recently, like 15% off last week, so maybe the retail aint looking so great still!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

91Posts Today

2,277Users online

Martin's Twitter