MSE Poll: How do you rate your energy provider’s recent service?

Poll started 14 May 2019
Now it's warmed up, it’s a good time to reappraise what your energy provider's service was like over the winter.

Please rate your current supplier's SERVICE (not price) IN THE LAST SIX MONTHS (try to forget issues from before). If you've gas & elec with different firms, rate both.
Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below.

If you haven't already, join the forum to reply.

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Superscrooge
    Superscrooge Posts: 1,171 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    My energy provider Solarplicity isn't listed!
  • As per Superscrooge, Solarplicity isn't listed? has it been called Simplicity instead of Solarplicity?
    I would warn anyone against joining Solarplicity, I have been trying for months to get back a £165+ credit back from them, keep being promised "within the next 7 days"....never happens
  • Joined this lot in Sept 2018 and for 3 months it was fine, then I succumbed to their pressure tactics to get me onto a smart meter and since then it's been a disaster. No bills after November and their website was down for ages. The site's now back up, but still no bills. I've complained, but am getting nowhere. Does anyone have any tips?
  • stewartjrl
    stewartjrl Posts: 14 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    "Great", "OK" or "Poor" hardly covers a decent range of genuine feelings about the suppliers: the first implies "super satisfaction", the second actually has negative connotations and the third, well that's obviously as bad as it gets - for this poll anyway.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure