Here we can all be heard for a little while. Part 3

Comments

• I have three of those phyducks, there seems to be quite a lot of them round here. I haven't opened the app up for ages, keep on forgetting about it....I think I've been hatching a 2k egg for over a month now lol!

Decided a hair cut was well over due, my hair had got quite long, but I just tied it back all the time as it was getting on my nerves. I had about 7 or 8 inches cut off yesterday, stage two tonight is to dye it dark brown/black. It needed doing, and the fact that I'm doing the Via Ferrata on Saturday has spurred me on, as I don't want hair flapping around everywhere when I'm concentrating!

I miss code too :(
  • Is it the normal one Georgie, or the extreme one? Good luck!

Escapettes birthday party tomorrow. Time has gone way too quickly!
  • The extreme one! :eek: and thanks! :D

Wow that's flown by Welly! Hope you all have a lovely day! Happy Birthday to Escapette for tomorrow! :bdaycake:
  • Pyxis
    Pyxis Posts: 46,077 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 16 September 2016 at 10:16AM
    I wonder if WaS was able to do a midnight prowl last night? Probably not, if it was bucketing down.

I think WaS should have a Psyduck!

Can you gift them over the ether? ;)

Failing a virtual Psyduck, there's always this type......

mlLeXsLNSUbrJh6m5REQb1Q.jpg

(Oh God! WaSp will kill me! :rotfl: )
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom and Official Brainbox
    Founder Member: 'WIMPS ANONYMOUS' and 'VICTIMS of the RANDOM HEDGEHOG'
    I'm in a clique! It's a clique of one! It's a unique clique!
    I love :eek:

• Hello. I am alive!

Sorry for my absence. I was working crazy hard to get things signed off in my old job, then my phone broke and now I'm on holiday. Haven't been able to say 'I am not a turtle' yet because Slovenian is really difficult. I am also fighting massive body issues which I will talk about another time.

Hope everyone is having relatively good mental health.
    Eu não sou uma tartaruga. Eu sou um codigopombo.
  • Pyxis
    edited 16 September 2016 at 10:31AM
    codemonkey wrote: »
    Hello. I am alive!

Sorry for my absence. I was working crazy hard to get things signed off in my old job, then my phone broke and now I'm on holiday. Haven't been able to say 'I am not a turtle' yet because Slovenian is really difficult. I am also fighting massive body issues which I will talk about another time.

Hope everyone is having relatively good mental health.

Yey! :j :j :j

The Code is back! :T

Watcha, Code!

Re. The turtle, I've got to say it in Montenegrin in a couple of weeks, but it might have to be in Serbian, as I can't find it in Montenegrin, and it might be the same anyway!

Trots off to google Slovenia.......
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom and Official Brainbox

• Cooeeee code! :wave: Hope you have a lovely holiday!
  • Izadora
    Izadora Posts: 2,047 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Code - I hope you're having a fantastic holiday

Georgie - Good luck for tomorrow, hopefully the weather will be kind to you!

Oakdene - sorry it wasn't the kind of response you'd hoped for but at least you heard back.

Where did the sunshine go? It wasn't too bad when I left my house but when I got off the train, an hour later, it was bucketing it down and I was wearing flip flops!! I shuffled to the shop as hastily as my very slippy-slidey footwear would allow and am now wearing New Look's version of Converse - £6 in the sale. So, not very MSE that I had to buy a pair of shoes just because I was wearing unsuitable footwear but at least they were a bargain.
  • Code! Hello! :j Hope you have a lovely holiday :)
    Proud member of the wokerati, though I don't eat tofu.Home is where my books are.Solar PV 5.2kWp system, SE facing, >1% shading, installed March 2019.Mortgage free July 2023
  • Pyxis
    Code, out of interest, how do you say it in Slovenian?

Yey! The sun's out!

But the way, there's a Harvest Moon tonight, coinciding with a penumbral lunar eclipse, the last combination of those until 2024.

I'll just go and get the thread reference......

Here it is......

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5526233
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure