The Savvy Circle?

Comments

• lewpster
    lewpster Posts: 1,665 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks, I have applied too : )
  • Just signed up for this. Thank you! :)
  • I signed up a couple of days ago. Sounds very like Buzz, which I am also a agent for and have done quite a few products placements for them. Its about speading the word about new products with family and friends and passing on free samples or coupons.
    :)
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,543 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Please note that this is not an ordinary freebie, in fact the Savvy Circle sounds very similar to being a Bzz Agent - there is an information pack plus samples and/or coupons to be handed out to friends and you are expected to report on the product and promote it to the best of your ability. People might well get accepted for the first project (there are two running currently) but if you fail to comply with their expectations then it is unlikely you will be accepted for future projects. The info pack mentions stuff like demonstrating product to friends (Bold 2 in 1) and letting them touch and smell the product in question, admittedly its possible not to bother and just pretend but that is still going to involve a fair amount of work and, if it is anything like Bzz, links may need to be provided for reviews and promotion done online.

I'm giving a go personally (if I get accepted for one of the trials) but I thought it an idea to point out just what the Savvy Circle is there for - its not for giving individuals freebies and then hoping they will buy further products (like Rimmel and Max Factor do directly sometimes) but a medium for genuine testing and promotion of the product in question and it is going to involve some work, and not just a quick "satisfaction" survey either.
    2020 Wins:
  • jaygray
    jaygray Posts: 560 Forumite
    Many thanks for this, OP. I was able to upgrade my Supersavvy Me account via your link, and have now applied for both the Bold and Max Factor projects. Fingers crossed! :T
    :A A million thanks to everyone who posts :A
  • h007
    h007 Posts: 1,774 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    got an email about this today and signed up
  • red_devil
    red_devil Posts: 10,793 Forumite
    still waiting to hear.
    :footie:
  • LadyH
    LadyH Posts: 2,142 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Check your e-mails! :D I've just had one to say I'm part of the Max Factor project team. :D
  • I just got my message to say I'm part of the Max Factor one too!
    :j
  • Didnt get an email but went on the website and i wasn't chosen.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure