day 15
    day 16
    day 17
    day 8 done :T
  • cookie02
    cookie02 Posts: 377
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Hope everyone's having a lovely start to the weekend! I had the same veg soup on Weds and Thursday so days 7 & 8/16 both complete. I had the day off yesterday :j.

I think I will stick with more soup for next week. It's nice having something warm at lunchtime. I plan to try the 'frozen sandwich' tip when it warms up though! Thank you for the ideas :)
    Save 12k in 2022 #26
    Saving for Christmas 2022 #10
  • abbe89
    abbe89 Posts: 289 Forumite
    Day 9 tomorrow - cheese and beetroot sandwich with plenty of salad cream. My favourite haha
  • 11/15 so far for me. I didn’t bother to make soup so took salads, pasta and left over curry. Half term this week then 4 more days of February left.
    Pay all your debts off by Xmas 2019 #37 £119.95 / £2500 4.79% paid
    £2 saver #24 - £4 saved
    365 penny challenge 2019 #16 - £26.05 / £667.95 (3.9%)
    Virtual Sealed Pot Challenge #8 £55.80 / £250 (22.3%)
  • Day 10 done, cheese and pickle sandwich and a bag of crisps not very fancy but it filled a gap x
    Worrying won't stop bad stuff from happening, it just stops you from enjoying the good.
  • Tuna salad for me today, with celery, spinach and sugar snap peas. And a very tart dressing! (olive oil, cider vinegar and a dollop of Dijon mustard mixed together)

So that's lunch 11 for me. I'm going to be one short for the month I think.

Have a lovely day all,
    Deborah
  • taskey
    taskey Posts: 253
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    7/16 done so far.

Mainly a different soup and rolls each day.

Found a bargain...a&@a do a freezeable pack of 24 fresh rolls. I take 2 a day so take them out in the morning and are defrosted and fresh by lunch. Saved a fortune as I usually buy a pack of 4 every other day for around £1
  • abbe89
    abbe89 Posts: 289 Forumite
    Day 10 - left over chicken, chorizo and roasted veg. I'm looking forward to lunch already!
  • Day 11 done another cheese and pickle sandwich and crisps must try to put a bit more effort in to my lunch :-) x
    Worrying won't stop bad stuff from happening, it just stops you from enjoying the good.
  • Deb_and_LittleBean
    Deb_and_LittleBean Posts: 17 Forumite
    edited 19 February 2019 at 4:29PM
    I nearly fell off the wagon this morning. I was having one of those "can't be bothered" mornings and *nearly* didn't bring lunch at all! It was the thought of having to confess to you lovely people that kept me on the straight and narrow, so thank you!
    Just a plain old cheese sandwich with tomato relish today.
    Here's hoping for a little more inspiration with tomorrow's lunch!

That's 12 now for me.

<Edit> Well lookie here, this post just earned me a "10" badge :-) I feel like a sheriff!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure