• gettingtheresometime
    Options

I need to find my motivation again.

That slinky Christmas dress?
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Came home about 11am after his nibs hurt me causing a massive panic attack! Hubby picked me up and we had long chat with head. After I got home I went to Dr as have fainted a couple of times ( including today) so went to get checked out. Have reduced my new meds, I’d already cut them in half and now cut into quarters. Tiny bits now :D. His nibs is excluded until Monday, so looking forward to a day without anxiety tomorrow :D
    Will WI in the morning, hoping for a loss. Have a good one all :A
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • Gettingtherequickly
    Options
    WI tonight, better have lost again this week. Have had the week from hell and could so easily have gone off plan but didn't. Had booked to go to Ireland this weekend, arranged for Monday off, booked the flight & then discovered a week later that our admin girl is off but hadn't updated our diaries. As there are only 3 in the office & one is in hospital on Monday, I am the one who has lost out. Feeling really sorry for myself as no one has picked up on the fact that I have booked the day off :( So nothing happening tonight would be just the icing on the cake for a carp week.
    A smile costs little but creates much :)
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited 11 October 2018 at 3:19PM
    Options
    That seems so unfair GTQ. You booked the date properly you should take priority! I was quite lucky when I was working as I had no-one doing my job! So I could have time off whenever I chose to without having to worry about fitting in with other people.

Had a real shock this morning at WI - I actually lost lb! Only vaguely on plan Monday but turned it into a Red day as didn't have much fruit and veg so could have an extra HEA and HEB and made the most it!

Green day Tuesday and an SP day yesterday. I was already over syns for the week when I got back from holiday! I had too many syns Monday and kept them low Tuesday and Wednesday.

Today is the start of another week. Not sure what sort of day it's going to be but currently heading for another SP day but depends on whether I fancy chips tonight! If not then it'll be SP and means I can have some Ryvita with quark, ham & cucumber.

B - strawberries after WI
    L - baked butternut squash; baked beans
    D - burger (0.5 syn from local butchers); WM roll (HEB); lettuce, cucumber, beetroot & tomato - maybe chips

HEA - skimmed milk as usual
    HEB - WM roll
    HEB2 if I don't have chips - Ryvita; quark; ham & cucumber

Syns - 0.5

Denise
  • Stoke
    Stoke Posts: 3,182 Forumite
    Options
    WI tonight, better have lost again this week. Have had the week from hell and could so easily have gone off plan but didn't. Had booked to go to Ireland this weekend, arranged for Monday off, booked the flight & then discovered a week later that our admin girl is off but hadn't updated our diaries. As there are only 3 in the office & one is in hospital on Monday, I am the one who has lost out. Feeling really sorry for myself as no one has picked up on the fact that I have booked the day off :( So nothing happening tonight would be just the icing on the cake for a carp week.
    Really sorry to hear about your trip away. Was there no way you could adjust it?

Good luck at WI.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,918 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening all :D
    Reporting a 1/2lb gain please Chris
    I will no loonger be weighing on a Thursday, think it will be a Sat morn for the foreseeable future , so wont have result next week Chris till a week Sat x
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,268 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Well done Denise :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options

So not fair :(
    I would be having strong words with your admin person.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    TakeItEazy wrote: »
    Came home about 11am after his nibs hurt me causing a massive panic attack! Hubby picked me up and we had long chat with head. After I got home I went to Dr as have fainted a couple of times ( including today) so went to get checked out. Have reduced my new meds, I’d already cut them in half and now cut into quarters. Tiny bits now :D. His nibs is excluded until Monday, so looking forward to a day without anxiety tomorrow :D
    Will WI in the morning, hoping for a loss. Have a good one all :A

I hope the head took notice.
    This is so so unacceptable.
    I realise that the children you look after have special needs but no one should have to go to work with an expectation of being hurt :( :mad:

• beanielou
    Options
    Amazed to report 1 off.
    So under target range.

I wish I could reduce it by less than 7 lbs.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure