EXPIRED: Gatehouse Bank/Raisin UK offering 2% AER on 12 month fixed term accounts plus £50 bonus

Options

Comments

• bxboards
    bxboards Posts: 1,711 Forumite
    Options
    The money I paid in is still sat as cash in the account and hasn't been used to fund the Gatehouse Bank 2% offering.

Has anyone else actually has their deposit used? I want to hold off sending the bonus e-mail claim for the £50 until I can see this has been invested.

I find the fact my money is just sitting there doing nothing offputting, no excuse in this day and age.
  • Zanderman
    Zanderman Posts: 4,683 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    bxboards wrote: »
    The money I paid in is still sat as cash in the account and hasn't been used to fund the Gatehouse Bank 2% offering.

Has anyone else actually has their deposit used? I want to hold off sending the bonus e-mail claim for the £50 until I can see this has been invested.

I find the fact my money is just sitting there doing nothing offputting, no excuse in this day and age.

Same here, but I guess they may have a backlog after a lot of promo over the weekend (someone said it was mentioned in the Mail online?) so I'm happy to wait a another day or so before worrying.

But, like you, I'm not sending the bonus email until it is actually invested, there's no point in rushing that either.
  • derrick
    derrick Posts: 7,424 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 12 June 2018 at 10:15AM
    Options

Got this when I logged in this morning, as of last night at about 2200 it was only showing the first line, (pending), but it looks like they have allocated it, or have they?: -

v58fit.jpg

Don`t steal - the Government doesn`t like the competition

• bxboards
    edited 12 June 2018 at 10:01AM
    Options
    derrick wrote: »
    Got this when I logged in this morning, as of last night at about 2200 it was only showing the first line, (pending), but it looks like they have allocated it, or have they?: -

I see pretty much the same thing - to me this reads as the funds are still held as cash and unallocated to Gatehouse presently.
  • derrick
    derrick Posts: 7,424 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I see pretty much the same thing - to me this reads as the funds are still held as cash and unallocated to Gatehouse presently.

Can you please check your PM.
    Don`t steal - the Government doesn`t like the competition

• Rheumatoid
    Rheumatoid Posts: 887 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    No idea why but I'm getting:

We are sorry, Your application didn't go through
    Thank you for applying for a 1 Year Fixed Term Deposit (Raisin Issue) with Raisin UK. Unfortunately at this time we are unable to open your account online.

Unfortunately, following our review of your account application, we are unable to open an account for you.

Once again, we thank you for showing your interest in opening a bank account through Raisin UK.
    16 Panel (250W JASolar) 4kWp, facing 170 degrees, 40 degree slope, Solis Inverter. Installed 29/9/2015 - £4700 (Norfolk Solar Together Scheme); 9.6kWh US2000C Pylontech batteries + Solis Inverter installed 12/4/2022 Year target (PVGIS-CMSAF) = 3880kWh - Installer estimate 3452 kWh:Average over 6 years = 4400 :j
  • henryandmay
    Options
    Rheumatoid wrote: »
    No idea why but I'm getting:

We are sorry, Your application didn't go through
    Thank you for applying for a 1 Year Fixed Term Deposit (Raisin Issue) with Raisin UK. Unfortunately at this time we are unable to open your account online.

Unfortunately, following our review of your account application, we are unable to open an account for you.

Once again, we thank you for showing your interest in opening a bank account through Raisin UK.

This is so strange? Wonder why this is? Have you tried emailing them to ask why?
    You could look to open direct through Gatehouse but no £50 bonus.
  • henryandmay
    Options
    Email just received to confirm notification of my deposit to Gatehouse and my account will mature 14TH June 2019.
  • Rheumatoid
    Rheumatoid Posts: 887 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    This is so strange? Wonder why this is? Have you tried emailing them to ask why?
    You could look to open direct through Gatehouse but no £50 bonus.

Don't know. I've tried all variations of my name in case its an electoral roll thing. Also tried to link to different accounts in case it didn't like me using a joint account. No luck. not worth it without the £50.
    16 Panel (250W JASolar) 4kWp, facing 170 degrees, 40 degree slope, Solis Inverter. Installed 29/9/2015 - £4700 (Norfolk Solar Together Scheme); 9.6kWh US2000C Pylontech batteries + Solis Inverter installed 12/4/2022 Year target (PVGIS-CMSAF) = 3880kWh - Installer estimate 3452 kWh:Average over 6 years = 4400 :j
  • bxboards
    Options
    Email just received to confirm notification of my deposit to Gatehouse and my account will mature 14TH June 2019.

Yes, same here!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport