Pyxis Posts: 46,077 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Lambyr wrote: »
    latest?cb=20121023171552

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You fule you! :rotfl:
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom and Official Brainbox
    Founder Member: 'WIMPS ANONYMOUS' and 'VICTIMS of the RANDOM HEDGEHOG'
    I'm in a clique! It's a clique of one! It's a unique clique!
    I love :eek:

• Once again I'm in a really bad space

They are coming thick and fast at the moment.

Really struggling. My head feels like it's going to explode with the thoughts in it.

I just need to scream and then hopefully sleep.

Sorry. Just need to let someone know how it is so I'm heard. I say nothing in real life because I'm scared that everything will fall apart again
  • Pyxis
    Once again I'm in a really bad space

They are coming thick and fast at the moment.

Really struggling. My head feels like it's going to explode with the thoughts in it.

I just need to scream and then hopefully sleep.

Sorry. Just need to let someone know how it is so I'm heard. I say nothing in real life because I'm scared that everything will fall apart again

((((((((((((((Usernameisvalid))))))))))))))))))

So sorry you're feeling so rough, Username. :(

And sorry no-one was about last night.

I hope you managed to sleep.
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom and Official Brainbox

• whitewing
    whitewing Posts: 11,852 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Cant post properly at the moment.

I just ordered these

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/thompson-and-morgan#tm10
    :heartsmil When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because these weirdos are your true family.
  • Hugs to username and WW - WW, sounds as if you have the same sort of seasonal depression as me - I can't bear it that Summer is dying and just have to have faith that Spring will come. (I actually feel better once the clocks go back because at least then I can look forward to them springing forward IYKWIM.)

Big hugs to username. Can you say any more on here, where it's safe? xxxx
    I was a board guide here for many years, but have now resigned. Amicably, but I think it reflects very poorly on MSE that I have not even received an acknowledgement of my resignation! Poor show, MSE.

This signature was changed on 6.4.22. This is an experiment to see if anyone from MSE picks up on this comment.
  • Pyxis
    Yes, I must get out my light box soon.

I bought it too late this year.............winter had already well set in.........so I am hoping it will work better this time. I think I'll start it when I get back from my hols. Am off to Montenegro.

Have had a lot of trouble finding out how to say "I am not a turtle" in Montenegrin. It is very similar to Serbian, which they also speak, but the country is trying to establish its own identity, so I thought it would be nice to say it in Montenegrin, but can't find a translation.

I will have to assume that it is the same in Montenegrin as in Serbian!
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

• I guess the CBT would be something to consider WaS, if it ever got out of control. Having said all that, even though he reacts worse than me, he's the one who always captures them! :p

((((Usernameisvalid)))) Sorry to hear you're in a bad way right now. :(

((((WW))))
  • tea_lover
    tea_lover Posts: 8,261 Forumite
    I've fainted twice due to spider fear :o, and once I went and stayed at my parents for the night to get away from two huge spiders in the kitchen. :rotfl:.
  • Just sold a bag on eBay for £30! I guess I was pushing my luck pricing it at £35, but it was one of those "I don't really want to sell it prices"! I love the bag so much, but it's one of those that are heavy before you even out anything in, and I never use it. It proved to be really popular with loads of people asking about it....just need my other stuff to sell as well now!
  • Pyxis
    tea_lover wrote: »
    I've fainted twice due to spider fear :o, and once I went and stayed at my parents for the night to get away from two huge spiders in the kitchen. :rotfl:.

Weren't they still there when you got back, though?

Talking of turtles, where is Code?
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure