Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Mchambers wrote: »
    TNS also allow people to post anytime ......If your posting schedule stipulates post before 1000hrs, you can post it anytime during the day. If I had three items to post during a day. I will often post all three items at the same time.........

The more you read of the shenanigans that goes on with this survey and the people who act as secret posters the more it seems a waste of time and money

They should scrap it and use the money saved on something truly useful as this survey looks to be a sham set up
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    Quentin wrote: »
    The more you read of the shenanigans that goes on with this survey and the people who act as secret posters the more it seems a waste of time and money

They should scrap it and use the money saved on something truly useful as this survey looks to be a sham set up

Suggest you contact and ask TNS.
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic

Hi

What do you mean by secret posters and what shenanigans are you talking about?
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• Mchambers
    He/She can check what people are saying when he/she contacts TNS.
  • pjran
    pjran Posts: 1,902 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Help, I've received posting schedule for when I'm away. I recorded my holiday on my account so obviously not expecting any schedule to arrive.

Has anyone else encountered this, please tell me how you got over this without making that waste of time phone call to TNS answer machine.
  • Mchambers
    pjran wrote: »
    Help, I've received posting schedule for when I'm away. I recorded my holiday on my account so obviously not expecting any schedule to arrive.

Has anyone else encountered this, please tell me how you got over this without making that waste of time phone call to TNS answer machine.

The suggested approach is to post the items, when you get back from leave, on the same time on the same day for that week.
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post

Interesting!!
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Please don't let this turn into a repeat of the StephenLiverpool argument... :p

The point of posting things on different days at different times is to check that the service is equally good (or bad) or detect bottlenecks. TNS do say that Before Midday and After Midday are not as important as on the right day of the week but just sending it all out when most convenient to you is, IMHO, taking their payment with no intention of keeping your side of the agreement. And if TNS have agreed it's OK for one panellist = she must have better pleading skills than me!

If necessary, I take the flatpacked cube and SMART to work in my briefcase, then assemble it after I finish and before heading to the Post Office on the way home. Last Wednesday, I knew I wouldn't get to a Post Office (off to a leaving do) so I've held an item over for this week. I work in a different postcode to where I live - so it sometimes requires a little thought and planning for which I get the £2 LTS voucher.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • Did anyone else get the email today about the change to the survey?
  • Mchambers
    Did anyone else get the email today about the change to the survey?

No em received so what is the change please ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure