Less than 12 weeks pregnant club! Part 4!!

Comments

• purcy81
    purcy81 Posts: 571 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hugs claretsgirl I'm so sorry to hear that I hope the midwife can reassure you and maybe send you up for a scan. Biggest hugs xx
  • Big hugs claretsgirl I hope it turns out to be nothing. I've had quite a bit of spotting myself, some with what felt like period cramps, so I know how worrying it is. Have you tried calling your local EPU? I have called a few times and have found just having spoken to someone on the phone very reassuring as, while they were very kind and sympathetic, they were not concerned by my symptoms.
  • mrshappy
    mrshappy Posts: 981 Forumite
    Hope you're ok claretsgirl, could you phone your EPU instead of having a sleepless and stressful night? Thinking of you x
  • claretsgirl I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. honestly if it was me I would be tempted to go to a&e either now or in the morning like Claire said. especially as you are quite close to your 12 week 'milestone'. it would save a sleepless night too? hope everything is okay xx
  • hugs to any name will suffice and claretsgirl. I was going to say the same as mrshappy and to phone epu as you will probably need a scan to re assure you. I would phone them first thing in the morning as it's them you will need to see.
  • purcy81
    purcy81 Posts: 571 Forumite
    Hey claretsgirl did you manage to get hold of anyone yet? Big hugs x
  • Gelly123
    Gelly123 Posts: 387 Forumite
    Hi ladies

Massive hugs for Anyname & Claretsgirl - really hoping to hear from you both soon and hope that any pains or bleeding have gone away. Did you get in touch with your local EPU or midwife?

Thinking of you both and hoping for positive news.

Gelly
    x
    Married Sept '09, Me - 38, OH - 40, TTC since Nov '12
    4 previous MC's, 6 babies lost so far :A
    The proudest mummy - July 2016 xxx
  • Hi ladies,

Happy new year, and congratulations and welcome to the new ladies who have joined in the last couple of weeks.

Claretsgirl - let us know how you're getting on. I'm keeping everything crossed for you.

I had my 12 week scan this morning, and all looks well. There's a growing baby with a head, body, arms, legs, and a beating heart. Baby looked like they were hiccuping! But the sonographer said they were drinking. I had an early scan (due to AWFUL pain) before Christmas when I was dated as 10+2. I should have been 12+5 today according to that early scan dating, but according to today's unofficial measurements the little bean is 13 weeks (maybe 13+1) today. So the little one is growing well!

As some of you will know, I have some chronic underlying medical problems which mean that I have an extremely high chance of m/c, and not carrying baby to term. So even after the 12/13 weeks mark I'm definitely not out of the woods yet, and I think we'll still keep the news pretty secret. But I'm trying to stay positive and happy that we've got this far.

I suppose I should move over to the next thread. I'll still be lurking here though, and catching up with all your news. I'm not the most prolific poster on here (mostly because my pregnancy is so risky and I'm so worried and don't want to bring the thread down with my hourly woes!), but I read every day and have found HUGE support on this thread. Thanks to all.

Good luck to all ladies on here. I hope your little beans are sticky ones, and your pregnancies are uneventful.

Bumblebee x
  • wangdoodle
    wangdoodle Posts: 252 Forumite
    Fantastic news Bumblebee x
  • Gelly123
    Gelly123 Posts: 387 Forumite
    Bumblebee - that's fantastic news! Congratulations.

I'm sure we all appreciate your concerns but will be thinking of you and keeping everything crossed for a smooth pregnancy.

Good luck and keep us posted
    Gelly
    x
    Married Sept '09, Me - 38, OH - 40, TTC since Nov '12
    4 previous MC's, 6 babies lost so far :A
    The proudest mummy - July 2016 xxx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts