Mrs P Sims

I ordered a box from all boxed up on 21 January they took the money from my bank on 22nd January2019 I have filled there enquiry form eight times e-mailed them and written to their head office . I have never received a single reply or my money back. Beware of this company.

Comments

• JJ_Egan
    JJ_Egan Posts: 20,281 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Which company ??#Thread title reads as its Mrs P Sims .

Big thread here started in feb /
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5960658
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,681 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Just a bit of advice for the person who started the thread - as a newbie to MSE
    "title" doesn't mean your name, it means something meaningful about the issue you have e.g. "problem with all boxed up order".

Do follow the link given by JJEgan - it's safe - as there's advice there that might help you.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    My advice is not to order any of these boxes, for any future readers just save your money, its better in your bank account.
  • calleyw
    calleyw Posts: 9,824 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    DCFC79 wrote: »
    My advice is not to order any of these boxes, for any future readers just save your money, its better in your bank account.
    I agree. I don't get these boxes either but they seem to be very popular. I don't see the attraction. I know what I like and use and not going to pay £20 for something I may never use.

Mind you there is one box where you register and they invite you. So not everyone will get one to to test products and you have to pay £35 for the pleasure. ummm no you want me to test something you give it to me for free. People fawn all over it. Oh yes the products in the boxes are so worth it over £300 worth of stuff. yeah what ever :rotfl:

Yours

Calley x
    Hope for everything and expect nothing!!!

Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz

If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin
  • Lip_Stick
    Lip_Stick Posts: 2,415 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Pollycat wrote: »
    Just a bit of advice for the person who started the thread - as a newbie to MSE
    "title" doesn't mean your name, it means something meaningful about the issue you have e.g. "problem with all boxed up order".

Do follow the link given by JJEgan - it's safe - as there's advice there that might help you.

This has given me a chuckle. Don't think I've ever seen someone put their title in before. :rotfl:
    There's a storm coming, Mr Johnson. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,681 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Lip_Stick wrote: »
    This has given me a chuckle. Don't think I've ever seen someone put their title in before. :rotfl:
    I've seen it before on here.

If you think about it, some websites ask for 'title' when you're subscribing to them or ordering from them and give you the option of Mr, Mrs etc so it's an understandable mistake for a newbie to make.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure