Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• pandoraskids
    pandoraskids Posts: 899 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    Aawww no thats bought me back down to earth with a bump :eek:
    Perhaps I need to drop into a couple of Boots and weigh myself to see which ones are accurate. Mine or GPs lol

I've no idea what I weigh, I haven't weighed myself for years :rotfl: I just go by how I feel and how my clothes fit (or not :eek: ) :)
    Pandora's Little Sister 30/11/17 x
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone got the O2 freebie from Holland and Barrett yet, charcoal toothpaste? Have visions of black teeth. :eek:
  • nettiebobs
    nettiebobs Posts: 344 Forumite
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    I noticed that nettie. :(

I couldn't be bothered going yesterday and was going to go this morning but haven't bothered yet with not the offer of both the squash and tea I will go later for whoopsies and hope the squash is still in stock.
    Can you believe it. Clipper tea just come back on, only £1 cashback now. GGGrrr. Flippin unfair.
  • pandoraskids
    pandoraskids Posts: 899 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    14 items (11 different) on your receipt qualify for comparison Asda Sainsbury's
    2x Muller Light Fat Free Toffee Yogurt (1x175g) £1.36 £0.70
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Cherry Yogurt (175g) £0.68 £0.35
    1x Malibu Caribbean White Rum with Coconut Flavour (70cl) £12.00 £12.00
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt (175g) £0.68 £0.35
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Orange with Dark Chocolate Yogurt (165g) £0.68 £0.35
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Banana & Custard Yogurt (175g) £0.68 £0.35
    3x Nivea Caring Shower Cream Indulging Moisture Cashmere (250ml) £4.05 £3.00
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Vanilla & Dark Chocolate Yogurt (165g) £0.68 £0.35
    1x Tia Maria Dark Coffee Liqueur (70cl) £15.00 £11.50
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt (175g) £0.68 £0.35
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Raspberry & Cranberry Yogurt (175g) £0.68 £0.35
    Comparison total (compared products only) £37.17 £29.65
    +£7.52 cheaper

Was this yesterday Di? Or were you up & about very early this morning? :eek: x
    Pandora's Little Sister 30/11/17 x
  • inna
    inna Posts: 590 Forumite
    Options
    Same here, but if you click claim button and go though to tesco it's still there showing as free
    nettiebobs wrote: »
    Ggrrrrr, COS really makes me mad. Clipper tea, which I drink loads of, was free and last night and had 1 day left. This morning......gone! :(
    Yet other stuff seems to have a countdown with hours left showing. Can anybody explain why this is? Thanks.
    :money:
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    nettiebobs wrote: »
    Can you believe it. Clipper tea just come back on, only £1 cashback now. GGGrrr. Flippin unfair.
    inna wrote: »
    Same here, but if you click claim button and go though to tesco it's still there showing as free

Thanks inna I can see both offers when I click through, wonder if the free offer will still be ok if only bought today though.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Has anyone got the O2 freebie from Holland and Barrett yet, charcoal toothpaste? Have visions of black teeth. :eek:

Yes, we got ours on Monday, just after it went live - the theory being that sometimes if you get the freebie on Monday it refreshes later in the week - it hasnt :(
    We are offering them to the offspring - def not trying charcoal toothpaste ourselves :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Happy birthday Emerald and hope you enjoyed your day out in Liverpool yesterday

:bdaycake::bdaycake::bdaycake:

Hope you are OK MrsMac x
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 10 May 2018 at 11:02AM
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Look what I found on a womble:)

£1.50 back on COS:)

A v M

1x Heineken Premium Lager Beer Draught-Keg (5l) £16.00 £16.00

Thank you! Still ridiculous price if we are going to buy it - although £1.50 free for you:T:T. Several other 5L kegs look to be still £10 in M (outside of Scotland at least) - they are already on the list from last time, with me querying whether they had returned to full price as I saw online afterwards. I have now seen instore again. They are showing full price online - there may be a different price instore as all of my Ms that had the products were displaying £10 yesterday.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 10 May 2018 at 12:01PM
    Options
    what annoys me about COS is that we never actually know if a one day offer is actually a one day offer.
    eg the squash was a one day offer that went live late on Tuesday afternoon, inevitably after I'd been to Mr T in the morning
    Then on Wednesday it was a one day offer again

Also some offers are just on COS but not always on Q clicksnappy so I check COS several times a day to see if the little number at the top has changed but then forget to check Q to see if the offers are matching.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure