Slimming Through The Winter - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Options

Comments

• Nicki
    Nicki Posts: 8,166 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks maman. It was the 4 pack of mousses so shouldn't be too awful. I'm thrilled the yogurts are free as I love rhubarb and the rest of my family hate it so I've a chance of being able to actually eat these without someone else scoffing them first. I may stock up regularly!
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening all :D
    Not caught up and dinner cooking just in from weigh in-2lb :D:D:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,588 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Evening all :D
    Not caught up and dinner cooking just in from weigh in-2lb :D:D:D

:That's great bubbs . Good to see you back to winning ways!
  • VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,833 Forumite
    Options
    Whiplashy wrote: »
    Thanks for the chart kathrynha :) And congrats on slimmer of the week Caterina :T

maman Thanks for the info on the sausages. I never knew they had cereal in them :eek:

Snowing heavily here at the moment. Don't have WI until Thursday evening, but a bit worried about it. I'm a nervous driver and there's no way I'd drive in snow. Hopefully it has cleared by then.

Have booked a holiday to Lanzarote for me and mum mid November. Plenty of time to shift a couple of stone by then. Although it didn't motivate me to do it last year :rotfl: Hoping the holiday clothes I had for last year will fit this year!

Just catching up with the thread. We are going to Lanzarote at Easter. Staying in Playa Blanca. Want to shift a stone by then. Where are you staying?
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • bubbs
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    :That's great bubbs . Good to see you back to winning ways!

Thanks :D only 5 1/2lb too target:j:j dont know wwhy im losing more here, i am cooking, next week will be walking the dogs, so hopefully good loss then too;)
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,833 Forumite
    Options
    Whiplashy wrote: »
    Sending hugs Beanie :) Come back whenever you feel able to.

Had a sneaky look at my own scales this morning. I was kinda hoping I might get my stone award tomorrow night, but that's not going to happen. Looks like it's going to be a decent loss though and I should definitely get my shiney next week :)

I bought new batteries for our scales yesterday and feel so much better now I can keep jumping on. Must be my security blanket.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,273 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Great loss bubbs :)
    Only 5 1/2 to target~~go you :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Great loss bubbs :)
    Only 5 1/2 to target~~go you :j :j

Thankyou xxx
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Well done bubbs.

Eskimo.... I had to good health informatics! doh
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Thanks :D only 5 1/2lb too target:j:j dont know wwhy im losing more here, i am cooking, next week will be walking the dogs, so hopefully good loss then too;)

I think you have won the race!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport