Making cards - Ideas (part 5)

Options

Comments

• ScattyJan
    ScattyJan Posts: 535 Forumite
    Options
    Evening everyone
    I have had an afternoon of colouring very realxing:)
    I must of missed Tam's challenge :(
    can I ask the secret santa are we saying who they are from ?
    day of miserable rain here
    Love to everyone
    xx
  • wanna-b-rich
    Options
    Well we're back! Grandad is shattered but has had a lovely day and that's all that matters. I'm going to indulge in an unexpected evening of crafting now :)

Someone needs to look here!!! Stunning card
  • ScattyJan
    ScattyJan Posts: 535 Forumite
    Options
    Well done **** wonderful card xx
  • dragonllew
    dragonllew Posts: 1,230 Forumite
    Options
    well done to our winner
  • ali.b.123
    ali.b.123 Posts: 1,240 Forumite
    Options
    Wanna b - thank you - sorry to be a pest is it with the card making stuff or in the kiddies section??? Did your grandad like his card - it was brilliant xx

Congrats to the latest winner - lovely make xx

I'll be glad when I'm a celeb has finished I have a couple of cards to finish and I also need to make some wallets for gift cards and money wallets - need a rocket up my bum as I have a severe lack of motivation to do things on a night!!
  • CT19720
    CT19720 Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    Options
    ali.b.123 wrote: »
    Wanna b - thank you - sorry to be a pest is it with the card making stuff or in the kiddies section??? Did your grandad like his card - it was brilliant xx

Congrats to the latest winner - lovely make xx

I'll be glad when I'm a celeb has finished I have a couple of cards to finish and I also need to make some wallets for gift cards and money wallets - need a rocket up my bum as I have a severe lack of motivation to do things on a night!!

Ali - whenever I have bought the adhesive glitter sheets from Hobbycraft, I have found it in the cardmaking section I think with the paper packs. HTH.

Meant to say - Dragonllew your ATC never arrived that you posted a while ago, and Choccy I never got the final stash swap from your for CP, that I know you were sorting out. I guess they must both be somewhere in the PO black hole. I'll let you know if I receive anything from either of you.

Had a great day, making some cards, to give out as part of peoples Christmas presents and also some magnetic fridge pegs to go with my kitchen organisers, so feel that I am getting somewhere with all my half finished projects.

Have also managed to do all the inserts for my 60+ christmas cards I've made, and written half of them, so another good job 1/2 done. Just got to work out what kinds of card I'm doing for my OH, and 2 best friends, then I think I will be almost done for cards this year.

Been raining here today, so a lot of the snow has gone. Hopefully it is will clear enough tomorrow to get the car off the drive and do a bit more xmas shopping.

Congratulations to our new winner - I absolutely love the card xx
    2016 is the year I am going to find time for me, and cherish the time I spend with my friends and family.
    It is also time to save - Aim £4,000 - So far this year - £230/£4,000
  • dragonllew
    dragonllew Posts: 1,230 Forumite
    Options
    CT19720 wrote: »
    Meant to say - Dragonllew your ATC never arrived that you posted a while ago, and Choccy I never got the final stash swap from your for CP, that I know you were sorting out. I guess they must both be somewhere in the PO black hole. I'll let you know if I receive anything from either of you.

Ah no Royal Fail strikes again I will try and get you another done wondered if CG got her stash swap?
  • Gemm85
    Gemm85 Posts: 1,642 Forumite
    Options
    well done to the latest winner!! a beautiful card and well deserved :)

We've had rain today and the snow onour street is now sludge, just worried it will freeze overnight and be like an ice rink tomorrow! I'm having a stall at a primary school Xmas fair in the morning for a couple of hours (I thought it was quite odd to have it on a Sunday??) and Santa will be there! I may just sit on his knee and tell him I've been a good girl this year ;) lol

hope everyones having a good weekend so far! I've got the day off on monday to try and finish my Xmas shopping, when I booked it I didnt realise OH was off as well and now he wants to come with me! so I wont be able to get anything for him but he will come in very handy making trips back to the car with the bags ;)

just a quick reminder as I can see that a few people off here havent entered my Candy giveaway on my you know what!! theres still a week left to enter so please do ;) just click on my homepage link xx
  • Emzy81
    Emzy81 Posts: 481 Forumite
    Options
    Gemm85 how on earth do I add a link to your candy in my sidebar :huh:

Thats a shame about facebook closing the pages down,

Well done to the winner its a really pretty card :)
  • craftygranny
    craftygranny Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    Options
    Well done winner it's a stunning card
    Cross Stitch Challenge Member Number 20

New challenge finish birth sampler by end of the month
    No matter how much life knocks you down, it's your ability to get back up, brush yourself off and face your next set of challenges that makes you stronger
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure