Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    We've had snow, The Miserable one was going to go out with me today, but it snowed!! (if we had to go somewhere we would have got, it wasn't that bad).
    He needed copy of marriage certification:eek: re claiming his pension, of course it wasn't in the file it should have been in:eek: was in my old 'work' file, found 10 mins later, but resulting in another mess in the spare bedroom which we need to use next week. Who said being retired was easy?
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    So did we all survive the snow.

Always survive the snow up here :D
  • pippo
    Options
    Been ordering fabric to recreate the top I bought on my gin run on Friday, when I add stuff it takes money off the total:j:jI may have found a glitch!! Will report back if it goes through!
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Hi Rhos :D
    We didnt have snow, forecast for tonight though :(

It was odd here we had nothing at the house, but a mile in either direction had a covering.
  • pippo
    Options
    Damn, he who hesitates is lost!, one small order done, but I went back and they've fixed it!
  • Forgetful
    Forgetful Posts: 1,729 Forumite
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    do you need to order online again and then collect instore?

yes u do... go to dominos website ..order online..put in the code and off u go instore to collect..
  • vanilla_twist
    Options
    pippo wrote: »
    Been ordering fabric to recreate the top I bought on my gin run on Friday, when I add stuff it takes money off the total:j:jI may have found a glitch!! Will report back if it goes through!

Oh this sounds exciting. My sister loves buying fabric. Let us know what happens on checkout please.

I need to spend £250 in argos on new bedroom telly as Internet connection is dead and buried on my lovely old Sony. Are they available in morrisons for the extra 5000 points. Be nice to find a way to save a bit on this purchase. Friend has just told me of a £10 off £100 email voucher he has got but a bigger saving would be nice as hadn't been planning on changing the telly this week but I mostly use the various Internet aided services like amazon and now tv so hat being without them. Watching on tablet not much fun.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

V x
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

May the odds be ever in your favour;)

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    pippo wrote: »
    We've had snow, The Miserable one was going to go out with me today, but it snowed!! (if we had to go somewhere we would have got, it wasn't that bad).
    He needed copy of marriage certification:eek: re claiming his pension, of course it wasn't in the file it should have been in:eek: was in my old 'work' file, found 10 mins later, but resulting in another mess in the spare bedroom which we need to use next week. Who said being retired was easy?

now you have worried me, cant say for sure I know where ours is. Tommorows job - to find all of the certs and take scans.
    Why is the marriage cert needed?
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    Lovely we try and do that one occasionally. Such lovely views we did beach walk this weekend this is the start point near our house.
    fv8l4z.jpg

It looks fabulous Rhos.

You are so lucky to live somewhere so beautiful:T:T
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    I’ve been working late tonight and drove back through Durham. For some reason some of the street lights were off in the centre as I drove towards the viaduct near the station. At that point a train whistled through above me and it looked as if it was flying through the sky.

An extraordinary sight:)

Anyway, as I needed some eggs, thought I would call in T for a change. Don’t think I’ve been inside Teskies for months.

Did we know about this?

B9445_C7_A-_E4_E6-4_F52-9841-482_E679_A4340.jpg
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts