Become a bingo chat master

Comments

• jo_b_2
    jo_b_2 Posts: 7,123 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Becles wrote: »
    It wasn't irrelevant to me. I was looking for a rough idea so I can make a decision on if I should persue this.

If anyone else can advise what sort of hourly rate this sort of work pays, I would appreciate it if you could tell me. PM me if you don't want to put it on the board. Thanks :)

Becles - there were jobs advertised in my local paper the other week. The salary advertised there was approx £12,000 for a 37 hr wk. That was with gamesys. They run JackpotJoy amongst others. (I only remember because I was curious about bingo CMs after playing Cashcade bingo sites recently!) ;)
  • red_devil
    red_devil Posts: 10,793 Forumite
    have you a webby address on that? thanks.
    :footie:
  • red_devil wrote: »
    dont get paid for it???????

I dont think people want to know about voluntary work on the up the income board?

People wonder why others get stroppy on this site! its exactly the same on the text chat thread, no one is prepared to read things! I never said it was voluntary work, infact if you polish your glasses and read it again you will see that i said SOME do pay.

Im sure the people that can read will appreciate the post. If not then dont read it!
  • I feel quite sorry for jeanette here! All she did is post about CM jobs, she wasn't asking for an inquisition! She gave links to the sites, what more do you want??

If you take a look at the job thread (like she suggests) you can see the adverts there.
    The ones I have seen are 20hours per week, but those are just the ones I have looked at. If you want to know the wage, answer an ad and ask!!

*sigh*

A lot of what you are all asking depends from job to job (or at least that is the impression I get) It is like asking...."What are the are the hours per week and wage for a mechanic/hairdresser/librarian?"

?!?!
  • I feel quite sorry for jeanette here! All she did is post about CM jobs, she wasn't asking for an inquisition! She gave links to the sites, what more do you want??

If you take a look at the job thread (like she suggests) you can see the adverts there.
    The ones I have seen are 20hours per week, but those are just the ones I have looked at. If you want to know the wage, answer an ad and ask!!

*sigh*

A lot of what you are all asking depends from job to job (or at least that is the impression I get) It is like asking...."What are the are the hours per week and wage for a mechanic/hairdresser/librarian?"

?!?!

Thanks you! I thought i was going mad here for one minute.
  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,166 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    jo_b wrote: »
    Becles - there were jobs advertised in my local paper the other week. The salary advertised there was approx £12,000 for a 37 hr wk. That was with gamesys. They run JackpotJoy amongst others. (I only remember because I was curious about bingo CMs after playing Cashcade bingo sites recently!) ;)

Thank you very much for your help :)

It's nice when people are willing to share information to help others :beer:
    Here I go again on my own....
  • Becles wrote: »
    Thank you very much for your help :)

It's nice when people are willing to share information to help others :beer:

Lets hope they all pay the same amount, the one you apply for might only pay £3 per hour :rotfl:
  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,166 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    I've had a read of the links and I've decided not to take this any further. The pay is too low compared with what I am earning in other home based jobs. I don't think I'd find the job challenging enough for me and I think I'd quickly get bored with it.
    Here I go again on my own....
  • red_devil
    red_devil Posts: 10,793 Forumite
    how many hours do you have to do please someone tell i wouldnt want full time, also how do they pay are you taxed etc is it into your bank.
    :footie:
  • leftfield20
    leftfield20 Posts: 120 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    how many hours do you have to do please someone tell i wouldnt want full time, also how do they pay are you taxed etc is it into your bank.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't be taxed
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport