Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,186 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    1974Marie wrote: »
    Hello. I am on another one like this but it closed. I would like to join this but it's the large letter type things that puts me off as I am not at home when Royal Mail comes. It is still the same with these things? I think it should be small letters only or thin ones that fit through.

You also need to record what time the post arrives.
    There are also the jiffy bags & the cubes.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,297 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    P2TKL wrote: »

And the lovely post lady who knocks on my door and cheerfully says "Another empty box for you ! " I just giggle :rotfl:

That made me giggle too at the end of a lousy day.
  • purkles
    purkles Posts: 24 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    molerat wrote: »
    Received a cube this morning with "14/11-PM" written in ink on the address label, 2 x £1.55 and 1 x 2nd Dad's Army stamps instead of an APL and the wrong item label inside (or the correct label inside and the wrong address outside). :o

I had someone do this and I reported them. They are trying to avoid paying cash so using their free stamps instead :rotfl:
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,684 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    1974Marie wrote: »
    Hello. I am on another one like this but it closed. I would like to join this but it's the large letter type things that puts me off as I am not at home when Royal Mail comes. It is still the same with these things? I think it should be small letters only or thin ones that fit through.

Given that the whole point is to test whether ALL items arrive in the specified time, your suggestion would invalidate half the reasons for the survey running in the first place.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Got my posting package for week after next - 3 cubes! Monday afternoon, Tuesday morning and Tuesday afternoon. So much for 1-2 a month eh? Also included the December stamps but no sign of the Christmas bonus yet...
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • I've had my email asking me back onto the full panel. Should be starting my training at the start of the new year.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,186 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    NBLondon wrote: »
    Got my posting package for week after next - 3 cubes! Monday afternoon, Tuesday morning and Tuesday afternoon. So much for 1-2 a month eh? Also included the December stamps but no sign of the Christmas bonus yet...

Too many cubes in a week :eek:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,542 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    That is ridiculous! I'd complain about that - I did when I got 2 cubes in one week and it hasn't happened since..
    2020 Wins:
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    beanielou wrote: »
    Too many cubes in a week :eek:
    Saetana wrote: »
    That is ridiculous! I'd complain about that - I did when I got 2 cubes in one week and it hasn't happened since..

DEFINITELY & ABSOLUTELY NOT ENOUGH CUBES (or any other parcels)
    2 or 3 a day please, EVERT DAY please, EVERY WEEK please

Let all of us that post everything at the right time on the right day as requested & specified because we are interested and care and are VERY HAPPY with the rewards offered, benefit from increased Post Office counter interactions please.
    IF it's too much hassle STOP doing it.
    Nobody is holding a gun to your head.
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • I seem to finally be going live at the end of the month which i'm very happy about BUT I received 3 posting packs yesterday :eek: and no warning that i was going live so that was quite a shock!! I'm still very glad because I've done several training stints since the Summer only to be rested after each until now.
    So in my 1st week I have 3 cubes and lots of letters but i shan't complain because that's the gig isn't it!:cool: We're all here to test and feedback about RM's service. If it was only neat little letters that fit through the letterbox that's not really a proper test of service, system or robustness IMO. I appreciate that the volume to send can sometimes be too much for some people but then you always have the option to post same day following week if you have too much on in any particular week.
    Anyhow have a lovely Sunday
    :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family