Yep definitely more suited to me than pyo. Lol
    Keep getting ones for this amount
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Good morning everyone.
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    Its been an awful few months feel we've been to hell and back..
    GS who was 17 last week...the one who caused all the trouble when we were away last year..deciding he would stay at mine (although he does live with us) and have a party ..
    Anyway his hip hurt, so after a month he went to the gp, after having cream+ exercises to do (which he didn't) he went back again, since then he has been back 2 or 3 times then went for x-ray just before xmas, 2 weeks later MRI scan, the results given on 14th feb- he has a tumour / sarcoma..then refered to Birmingham hospital today...
    Its been 4 weeks of anguish, tension and living in limbo...the stress for us all has been awful and GS has been in total denial-
    Today after another x-ray and CAT scan the consultant said its not cancer but some not right with the bone(cant remember what its called)
    so discharged from Birmingham and awaiting an appointment at the local hospital within 3 months..
    Hes not out of the woods but hes not terminal :)
    we all now feel absolutely drained, and have been functioning on adrenaline this last few weeks- now to get GS on track again

Sorry to hear this awful news, glad its not cancer though. Fingers crossed hes ok.

OH in for op this afternoon :(
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Forumite
    zippydooda wrote: »
    Yep definitely more suited to me than pyo. Lol
    Keep getting ones for this amount

Hmm...have you just posted a code on the thread :huh: Do pics of codes count, I don't know :rotfl:
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Results from shop at 7:47 this morning

2x Mr Kipling French Fancies (8pk) £3.20 £1.78

Thanks Zippy

missed that one as oos on a.com for me so did not show when i researched.
  • zippydooda
    Forumite
    edited 15 March 2018 at 11:45AM
    As they say the early bird gets the worm, they only had 2 packs of the French fancies , and 2 packs of the apple pies I got 4 packs of the Cherry bakewells, I was going to give them out at work, but they aren't worth spending £3 on at the moment :rotfl:

The Viennese whirls sadly compared to morries but I brought them with the wine.
    on your 1st apg do any of the others compare nicely to morrisons. as i dont want to get 7 fillers for the whirls if i go back.
    edit. i see most if not all compare to morrisons 2 4 £2 offer. as cv said = 30pa box

it was my last late shift today before i change to days. i was taking a few boxes in. now they cancelled the shift as last weeks snow delayed the ships delivering parts.
  • zippydooda
    Forumite
    Chrisv wrote: »
    Hmm...have you just posted a code on the thread :huh: Do pics of codes count, I don't know :rotfl:

i did not notice the online code :o ill delete and let you take the flack. :rotfl:
  • zippydooda
    Forumite
    Chrisv wrote: »

chicken-run-smiley-emoticon.gif

you edited.
  • zippydooda
    Forumite
    wheres bubby, bet shes out buying cakes. NOT
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Good luck to your oh for his op Sarah will be thinking of him xx
  • izzy65
    izzy65 Posts: 2,862
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    mhoc wrote: »
    I think I am most worried about interactions with OHs current meds, taken long enough for him to adjust and be on the correct ones. Everyones reactions are different but a couple of people have said they had aching muscles and joints so they needed to try different statins - Its OHs joints that are his main issue

Mhoc I find that the pharmacist is more aware of drug interactions than the doctors, and more aware of the effects on the body .
    The person who never makes a mistake never learns anything.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure